My sister just had some of my food.

I made for the first time some turkey wings with cream of mushroom soup. I seasoned them and put the soup on it and baked them for a while. Boy for my first time making them I was so happy. I hurt my stomach eating a wing last night. I was even licking my plate because I could not get seconds. I was so happy my sister came to get some food so she could be here to taste it. Tonight I am making chicken with noodles. I cook the chicken till it falls apart. Then I put in two cans of cream of chicken soup and let it cook. Then I will boil the noodles and combine them all. I can't wait to eat dinner tonight.
@ravisivan (14055)
I wanted to post my response for GSB discussion. But most of your discussion are not suitable for me either they are non vegatarian or suitable for youngsters only!!!!. good day. nice u enjoy cooking. carry on. be careful with non veg food -- let them not increase ur weight ....u are conscious about it. is it not?
Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
Turkey wings with cream of mushroom soup sounds delicious. lol Be careful gifts not to continually hurt the tummy, as stretching it will not be good after all you been through with the surgery. Sounds like you are having one nice of a day.
Today my sister got $740 from our church to help with her eviction. NOw she is $500 short from this months rent. which means there is no way they are going to toss her out if they care about kids being homeless. She gets paid next week and will put $700 to make the balance $500. so I am happy she will get to keep her place. she also told me how she will be back on track and how she loves avon make up and she took a catalog. Yeah baby!!
Have her take a few books with her to her job where all the ladies can place orders.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello gabc, oh my,i feel hungry just reading your topic I can't wait to taste it,i guess i will have chicken soup for my kids lunch. Now i will check what's available in my storage so i can cook later.
You should try making this one day. It is great..
@carolscash (9500)
This sounds really good. I had cubed steaks in mushroom gravy last night for dinner. My mother in law is cooking tonight and she is making a pork roast and veggies with yeast rolls. It sound be good! I found some great deals on food last night and so I bought quite a bit!
I think that I would enjoy the wings that you were talking about if they were chicken instead of turkey because I just don't like turkey at all. In fact, when it comes to Thanksgiving, I will fill my plate with all of the sides and there will not be any turkey at all on my plate. With that said, the chicken and noodles that you were talking about is really enough to make my mouth water, I might have to try that sometime.
@inertia4 (27713)
I have to say that the turkey wings with the cream of mushroom soup sounds awesome. So does the chicken with cream of chicken. Whats for dinner tonight? Let me know, I will be there. LOL.
@stephcjh (32327)
That sounds really good. My sister brought me over some dip to try yesterday. I tried some this morning and it is really good.
@silverglint (2001)
It's a nice feeling to have someone appreciate your cooking, I bet even more than you appreciating your own cooking hehe I am happy for you that you are enjoying your cooking and that you have been encouraged by your sister to continue on this venture of yours. I would like to cook also but unfortunately, I am too busy with work.
@Shankerj (241)
Nice! you are trying new recipes, enjoying cooking, and the great part is sharing them with the loved ones. I wish if you could put some light spices in tonight's dinner, I will suggest putting some in chicken.
@thetis74 (1525)
Wow! That sounds really tasty. I love the soups and the creams. It feels good on the mouth. Bon apetit! Just don't hurt your stomach to much. Haha.
THose sound good. I used to cook and everyone seemed to like it. I don't anymore. Don't get a good meal unless I go for it anymore. Oh, well. Could cook if I wanted to. I don't really need to eat like that anymore. I would have to be rolled around on a gerney then cause I would be huge.
@CTHanum (8254)
Oh, turkey wings with cream of mushroom soup! Yummy!! I bet it's so tasty. You just make me feel hungry!(^^)Plus with the chicken with noodles!! Oh, you really have a great food to eat!!(^^)
@lilybug (21148)
Both of those sound good. We are having hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner tonight. I bet my kids would love the chicken and noodles that you make. I have the chicken and noodles. I should pick up some cream of chicken soup while I am out and make that for them this week.
You sound like an absolutely amazing cook. Wish I was there to taste what you're cooking. It all sounds wonderful. I've never had turkey wings before. I'd love to try them.