Internet Is Changing Our Memory

@babyEj (1525)
Do you think internet makes us intelligent? How ? What are the eminent negative implications of internet you can see in your community or in your country? After reading an article about internet these questions came across into my mind. The issues were obvious and we were well aware of it. However, despite of full awareness we didn't have control how to stop it. Please share your ideas how to control the negative implication of internet present to your community.
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi baby, Let us put it this way: I want to know the exact formula and the diagrams for making a bomb. If I type it on my search bar, I get the results in no time at all. What are hidden in the secret files once are now common fare on the net. Nobody can really control the flow of information. For me at least, I know how to repair a dilapidated second hand .357 revolver to combat the bad elements that may come my way in the future, all thanks to the internet.
• Bangladesh
Hi rogo, you are right.Its depends upon us how we want to use internet.So,main thing is that we have to change our mentality to use internet for betterment.
@singuri (571)
Internet has both negative and positive impacts on the users. It is purely depend on the persons interest. Some will use it for good knowledge purpose, But some misuses.To over come this problems first parents must take care of their children and must give cancelling so that it may bring change in them,some sites must be totally blocked .
@babyEj (1525)
Hi singuri, Are you saying counselling instead of cancelling? Exactly, parents could help a lot. Even government will provide a tight laws on cyber still the parents can enforce efficiently the law to their children than the government.
For me the internet changes us in many ways yes it makes us intelligent because we learn so many things even if we don't want to it's a fun place where you can communicate have fun and educate.You can have more friends like from Facebook or such sites you can even earn money from it so it is a really wonderful things
@babyEj (1525)
I agree , no doubt.It changes our lives in many ways. However, like real time scenes not all that you have seen on screen and the information are true. Watch out!
@rachael5760 (2538)
• Israel
I think that people don't have the patience to read long books anymore. They shy away from a text that is more than a screenful, and they have shorter attention spans. Now, how can we control these negative influences? First when you go on the Internet you have to have a definite goal, and time frame that you are going to stick to. Stick to it. Have other goals that do not have to do with the Internet. I play music, flute, saxophone, guitar and I'm learning the Mandolin. I also play games and read books to my children. Put the computer with the Internet connection in the living room or another public place so you are distracted from the Internet at regular intervals. Don't us the Chat on Yahoo, it is mostly disgusting anyway.
@babyEj (1525)
Yup! It is true that doing things together with your children make less chances to be influenced by negative implications of internet. Hear hear!!! Most of our youngsters have shorter attention span because they are more attracted to gadgets.
@Shankerj (241)
It's becoming a kind of addiction now a days, people spent lot of time with it, and spending long hours near the PC is not that good for health. Control depends on users them self, and they should realize that there are many good things around, which also needs there time