Updates After Surgery and Another Skin Graft

@KrauseHome (34152)
I am sure there are many here who have been Praying and anxiously waiting for another update on how everything is going. It has been an interesting last 2 days here, and I am in a little bit of pain but not as bad as I was probably expecting. Things went really well with the Surgery, and it was really quick. I was in a little bit of pain but actually feeling a lot better with that leg. (It would be a lot easier to tell for sure if I was not also suffering from the Chronic wounds.) The wounds are continuing to get smaller which is what they are supposed to be doing. They were able to close 2 of the wounds right away which was really good. One of the 3 that is still left is actually quite small and just barely noticeable now, and hoping somehow it is closed by next week. One of the others is a lot smaller and not near as deep and looking good. The largest of the 3 is smaller width wise but maybe about the same length wise as 2 weeks ago, but I am keeping confident that things are continuing to improve. I have been really pleased with this Wound Care Center. I actually did not start going there until June 24th and have seen a lot of improvement already in just this short amount of time, and feel like I am getting some Great results. I am looking forward to seeing what this Surgery did in terms of helping my leg with the swelling, and with healing faster of the wounds. I personally do not think it is going to take that long which is a plus, and quite Happy with the service I am getting finally. Would gladly recommend them and the wonderful Doctor I have there to anyone in this area needing help. They really know what they are doing. I am having some issues with my other leg, like a lot of swelling, redness and it hurting, and even trying to drain. They put me on an Antibiotic to be on the safe side thinking it might be Cellulitis or something, so continued Prayers are appreciated for this to not turn into anything really serious. So now you all know the latest update and can know your Prayers are working. I appreciate all of you who are concerned and one day maybe soon I can look back knowing it has truly been worth it all. ~~TINA~~
@CTHanum (8254)
I am glad to hear that there are having progress.Pray for more positive results for you~(^^)
@KrauseHome (34152)
Thanks!! And things are continuing to improve. I will be posting another update by the weekend I am sure.
@jillhill (37399)
Good for you! Glad you are making progress..! I bet you are really glad you are in their care now! Much improvement!
@KrauseHome (34152)
Seriously I cannot imagine life without this place, except for knowing it would be taking forever for my leg to ever heal and it would have probably continued to get worse instead of better and feeling frustrated because of it. This place really knows what they are doing.
Although this is an obvious painful journey you are on, I am so glad to hear of the progress you've made in the last little bit. It's amazing what kind of effect good, quality medical care can have on an ongoing situation isn't it?! Glad you are somewhat better!! May you continue to improve!
@KrauseHome (34152)
Thanks my friend. And I can admit it has been quick with the way this Wound Healing center helps get something healed, and overall the type of $$ they try to save everyone, especially the Insurance companies as well. I feel that overall what they are doing is really helping, and that things are improving here for sure. Today is actually a Good day so far with no pain.
@thetis74 (1525)
Of course it has truly been worth it all. I am happy to hear your wounds are healing faster. But I am so sorry about your other leg. Things must be really hard for you. I wish we could help ease the pain that you bare having. Just have more and more faith that things will go better and better. We will be here listening and praying for you. God bless you Tina.
@KrauseHome (34152)
Well, the Antibiotic helped Big time with the other leg, and now looking at it, you cannot even tell that I ever had a wound there which is Good. I think it will help with the progression in healing the other leg wounds as they are continuing to look a lot better as well. Actually today is one of the Best days where I have felt the Best which is Good.
@savypat (20248)
I am so glad to hear that you have good news. Never doubt that what you have been going through is worth it. I don't know why it's you that have been involved in all this pain, but I do know that you have helped many others that might not have gotten that help if someone who did not share was going through it in silence. So as always Blessings.
@KrauseHome (34152)
Well that is for sure my friend, as I feel many have been that type of Help and support here for me as well. Sometimes I wonder if I have shared too much and been a bother, but then sometimes I know it is my friends here who help lift me up to be an encouragement here as well.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Praise the Lord for alleviating your suffering. Glad that you are fast returning to your normal self. Good luck
@KrauseHome (34152)
It is definately still a work in progress with some time to go before things are truly back to more normal, but God is truly doing Great things.
@BarBaraPrz (18502)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Nice to hear things are improving.
@dawnald (84141)
• Shingle Springs, California
I'm glad to hear that things are improving. It was sounding pretty scary there for a while.
@MsTickle (25006)
No doubt it won't be long before you're entering a marathon. Keep up with the healing. It's good to hear some positive feedback.
That really is a good thing that they went ahead and gave you an antibiotic to make sure that the problems with your other leg do not develop into something serious. As far as the healing on your wounds is going, that is spectacular news to hear. I will continue to pray that the rest of your healing that needs to be done will continue to go as smoothly as the healing that you've had in the last month.
@daeckardt (6245)
I'm glad things are finally improving for you. I hope this problem with your other leg doesn't turn out to be too bad. Take care of yourself!!!
@paula27661 (15900)
It is a relief to hear that your condition is improving and I am still praying for a complete end to your suffering. You are going through a lot and your attitude is exemplary; I admire it and your faith Tina. You deserve the best life and I will continue with my prayers, take care and thanks for the update!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
It is great to hear that you are doing better with your wounds and are satisfied with the doctors and the results. I hope your pain continues to lessen and you'll be back to your old self soon. Look forward to hearing more about your progress.
@cerebellum (3871)
Im glad that someone is finally able to help you. It is too bad you didn't find this Wound Care Center earlier, but better late than never! It will be worth it if only because you have helped other people that have similar problems. It is just a shame that you had to suffer the pain in order to help someone else.
Sounds good. Glad the wound center is doing a good job for you. It all takes time. Seems like it has been several months since you first started telling us about all this you've been going through. How has your husband been taking all of this? Is he pretty positive about it all? Hope so.
@margeryann (1853)
Tina, I'm glad that you found a place finally that knows what they are doing and is improving your let wounds. It will be real nice if they heal real fast now since you had the surgery. Hopefully they get your other leg in control so it doesn't do what your other leg did. Thank you for keeping us updated and I'm glad that you are getting better. I will continue to pray for you that you can get completely healed. You have your self a good and painless weekend.