Asian horror movies

I love horror movies, and the American movies are ok, but my favourites are always Japanese and Korean. Nobody does horror better than these countries. I know many people complain about having to read subtitles but if the movie is good, I would prefer subtitles rather than dubbing which ruins the movie.
@asyria51 (2870)
try watching Audtion. it is totally freaky. it is japanese.
I watched that, it was really confusing!
@HeartROB (434)
I totally loooVVVEeee asian horror movies. Words are not enough to describe how good their horror movies are. Asian horror movies are just simply so unique, a lot of twists in their stories, that the viewer would really think what will happen and you cant easily predict the ending of the movie. I love that characteristic of asian horror movies. Simply amazing:))
@iiisra (25)
I prefer Asian horror over American horror, too. Asian horror never forgets to highlight the cultural importance, which makes it scarier for me. And I prefer subtitles over dubbing, too. Oftentimes the dubbing makes it funny. XD
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, Yes! I support you! I also love horror movies and I love Japanese and Korean movies specially their horror one. because the impact of those movie is really different than American movies. right?
Ikr! Asian scary movies are the best scary movies. Not to be mean to my country but American scary movies suck! It's like they are not even trying to be scary.