Microworkers - Inactive Account

@aeiou78 (3457)
Malaysia
What will be happened to our microworkers accounts if we are not active? The available jobs in microworkers is getting less and less. It might be caused by the increased of workers or the decreased of employers. In the past, I were worrying so much for not getting a right job to finish. Once I were inactive for few days, I would just simply pick up any of the jobs which I did not have confident to finish. Finally, I encountered few denied jobs in my account. ha! ha! Now, the paypal account of Microworkers is disable. This is what I am worrying too. Presently, I am planning to cash out my 6th payment. Then I shall leave and observe before I resume my account. However, I found the statement below in one of the Microworkers' terms of use: What is your advise? Shall I be able to return to this site when I want to? Inactive Accounts User Accounts that have been inactive for more than 365 days ("Inactive Accounts") will incur a dormant account fee of US$5 per month until either the Account is terminated or reactivated. Microworkers.com reserves the right to cancel Inactive Accounts with a nil or negative balance.
I just recently learned that they no longer use PayPal so this was a surprise for me. I was away on vacation and was surprised to read it in another discussion here. I was not aware of their disclaimer about inactivity. So I best go take a look although it has not been 365 days but the last thing I need is to incur charges. lol Thanks for bringing it up and I shall get on top of it and decide what I want to do with the changing site.
@aeiou78 (3457)
The disable of Paypal is not a good sign to this microworkers, I guess. I just hope it can last for long.
@greenline (14864)
Thank you very much for bringing this up. I had joined microworkers some time ago, but have not been very active with it. I do like the site with the variety of tasks offered. But, when I do the tasks, some times I get rejected too, which is a bit disappointing. I am still thinking whether I should terminate my account or not.
@aeiou78 (3457)
I am not sure if you can delete you account or not. For me, it is better to keep this account and keep it active because if you open a new account, you have to go through the whole procedure again to collect and submit your pin, then only you can request for your payment. Online earning is a very frustrating work. Most of us should have such experience before. However, we must tolerance and overcome these problems to struggle for surviving.