Is it good to be a fan of Lady gaga?

@averygirl72 (16655)
I am not a fan. I am just curious about her. She is one of the most influential people now. I don't like her but I caught myself singing her songs. Is she really Satanic or it is just a strategy or gimmick? I am not interested only curious about her.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
Why would she be Satanic? Because of that Judas song? I think that is just a way to get attention, and highly doubt she means anything bad with it. So it depends on what you think about the other things she stands for. But to call her Satanic is a bit too mean, even if you don't agree with her views on that. She is a singer like everyone else, no more no less.
@la_chique (1499)
Satanic, occult, call it what you will, but she promotes Illuminati symbolism. Have a read of this article. It is eye opening! http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/
@averygirl72 (16655)
For innocent people it is not really a big deal but for some what she is doing is really way too far or way too much already.
Lady Gaga is Satanic? Hmm Fralippolipi was labeled to be anti-Christ as well before and yet i sang their songs. I like Lady Gaga's songs and i appreciate her talent. She's extreme, she's different, her beliefs may not be in tuned with a Christian. I am a Christian as well but i'm not condemning her. She's got talent and as long as she's not using it to convince others not to believe in God then i don't have any problems with that. Oprah was labeled to be one as well too btw.
@oindy54 (3446)
Yes I agree with you.She really has the talent and the potential to keep the world curious and interested about her whether they love her or hate her.And yes unless she tries to convince people to renounce their faith there is nothing wrong in her being different.After all her songs are awesome and groovy.I am a fan of her since I heard Alejandro!
You just caught yourself singing the catchy tunes from Lady gaga's songs. Its alright to be that way. Well she really is mysterious enough for us to get curious, from the way she look and dresses. I think she is just making a statement about herself and what she stands for.
@averygirl72 (16655)
Yes, she is just making some weird fashion statement meant for fun and meant to irritate.
@pbbbsra (1214)
its not bad to be her fan... if you fan her music then i think there's nothing wrong with that. I dont like her too... I mean I find her strange with theway she dresses and does things, she always want to do the different things.. She loves doing things nobody would dare do, and because of that, I dont like her... But like you, I also find myself singing her songs sometimes, its a fact that her music is not bad at all. And if you like her music, that's not bad at all.
@averygirl72 (16655)
Very true, we may like her music because it is not bad after all. She just wants to do things that any normal people would not do, just to get people's attention.
@Badkid (235)
No she's not Satanic..It's just her style. dont you notice that every singer like,beyonce,justin b.,or taylor swift..etc are all the same style,it's so boring dont you think..so why dont you try to become her fan,she's great.you'll never get bored on her.
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Yes, it is WONDERFUL to be a fan of Lady Gaga (or 'a little monster,' as Miss Stefani Germanotta calls her devoted fans). I don't know where you got the idea that she's 'Satanic'; her music is the very voices of angels giving glory to God (the words she says/sings may say something different to human understanding, but she is a masterpiece of Divine Design!) And sure, the many-and-varied things she does may seem like nothing more than "fun"; but they are in reality just the crowning diadems on the mountain of glorious achievement beneath each production/performance! Now--as penance for your bad-mouthing Her Royal Highness--go to your secret-place and say 10 rosaries in the name of Gaga, and repent & sin no more.
lady gaga is a great singer and i consider him by now as an icon on her profession, she keep reinventing herself through his music by her true story in her life,, thats why i like her..
I don't like her either. Just like I just love to sing or hear her songs. Maybe she is not that satanic. That was just her way of expressing music world.
@oindy54 (3446)
I love her no matter how she may carry herself or flaunt her gimmicks! Her songs are amazing and I cannot help humming them. She is definitely going to keep the whole world confused about how to think of her and what to think of her but being unable to escape the charm of her songs! Her songs are enticing!
@jazzyrae (1747)
Personally I find her musc trashey!!! Also her lyrics have no meaning. I miss old music pretty sure I was born in the wrong decade.
@thetis74 (1525)
I really like her for being stylish and unique and I admire her for that. But I hope it is just gimmick because I don't think I would still be a fan if she is actually satanic.