the pee test

@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Well going to do my pee test tomorrow, and this popped into my head. Not the last job I had, but the one before that had a random drug screening. Well I went in with a full bladder, having drank a lot of water so that I would be sure to pee.. Woops, it wasn't a pee test? Nope they did a cheek swab, you got it right, a cheek swab! I was there clenching my legs together while I waited , because they simply couldn't let me go pee real fast. Atleast it didn't take that long and when I was finally able to relieve myself! Woo I was so happy! So this ever happen to you? Get yourself ready for a pee test when it ended up being a cheek swab?
@asyria51 (2870)
I had kind of the opposite happen. When I asked what kind of test it was going to be, so I knew if i had to have a full bladder or not, I was told a cheek swab or blood draw. I get there and they tell me it is a pee test. I peed right before I left and had only had a can of pop since. I was only allowed to drink 25 ounces there otherwise it could screw with the results. and I had one hour otherwise i would not have gotten the job. At the last minute I made myself go just enough.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
The last pee test I had I had to drink more water because I didn't give enough pee. This time I hope I give enough and not drink too much water. I think I'll drink water right before I go in, I've drank one bottle of water already. I just hope I don't forget and go pee, Woops. Well sorry that they told you the opposite of what it would be. I was told it was a pee test but I might get there and it be a cheek swab who knows.
@asyria51 (2870)
Go in prepared for every choice they could choose, and just hope that it is not a long wait if you do have to pee.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
No it wasn't a long wait, and yes it was a pee test.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Never had a cheek swap they cut my hair and I had to pee.
So I wonder what they wanted your DNA for. I can remember my tests but only one pee test and a hair test. Nope, they always told us just what to expect and even a paper with exact instructions. That was after I had been there a while though. I went in as a temp and when they hired me full time I had to take the hair test.
No, that hasn't happened to me, but I did show up to the pee test and they said I didn't give them enough urine. So I had to sit in the waiting room and gulp down water from their water cooler. The others people waiting for their test saw me, got nervous they wouldn't be able to fill the cup and started drinking a lot of water too.