Writers block again

my uncle recently died and that really hit me hard. i can't seem to write. i have a lot of drafts but i just can't seem to post it.
My condolences. Sometimes when depressing things would come up, our brain freezes just like that. I hope you'll get over it soon and start posting again.
i just started tweeting sheesh the things you do to not be depressed i have 4 posts so far! hhaha
Welcome to the twitter world. You have it on your phone?
yep got it on my droid and i'm having fun with unlimited internet
Dictionaries and have a pen and paper on you at all times. That is how I combat writer's block.
@isloooboy (1740)
• United Arab Emirates
I am sorry for your loss, some times it happen and recently I found myself stuck in the same way and feel'd blocked to write anything but than my friends on mylot helped me to get out of the situation. Why not you start writing about your uncle's best and amazing idea's regarding life or your relations with him or what you feel about him? or write an tribute to him. It will not only give you strength but it will also bring your inner feelings out and after that I am very much sure you will feel good. Good luck
@Jlyn10 (10916)
I'm sorry for your loss. It's really sad losing a family member. We usually want to take this time to remember all the wonderful memories that we have about that person. Perhaps you could try writing about your uncle, how you remember him when he was still alive. Take care.
@dodo19 (33974)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle. Losing a family member can be difficult, for anybody. I think that it might not be such a bad idea to just give yourself some time away from writing, and such. After all, you just lost a family member, and you need some time to grieve. So that may be why you are having some difficult time writing, and posting, and such.