abba

I am visiting Colorado and last night, I went to Red Rovk Amphitheater for a show titled "A Tribute To The Music Of ABBA". The setting was magnificent. The sound was great. The musicians excellent. I do not know who the musicians were. It is not the original band. They have been touring for five years performing many shows in The United States. I think this show was taped for PBS. Does anyone know anything about this show? Anyone seen it?
@tears08 (161)
i dont know the show but i like the songs of abba.. im in my 20's but i just like almost al their songs. hasta manana.. the winnder takes it all,fernando and a lot more
Thanks for your feedback. I am not very familiar with the music of ABBA. The show that I saw was titled "A Tribute To The Music of Abba". It was excellent -- very upbeat. It was not the original band members. It was a road show. There were several musicians and they were very good. I think that the musician were all Swedish but there was no information available about the musicians or the performance itself. I have tried to search but there is only limitted information available as to who is putting on the show or who the musicians are.