We don't need those incompetent persons

I was angry about this, because at my part -time job, I work with this lady, she is absolutely lazy, and she acts like she is better than everyone there. In fact, her work quality is absolutely inferior and she is incompetent at this type of work. The only reason she is there, because she is the sister of our manager, and no one dare to speak up about it. It sounds unfair, isn't it? But that is the way it works. She also acts like she is manager, and telling me and others what to do, and she doesn't do anything. Since it is a restaurant work, we all have to share the tips at the end of the day, and she also got her equal cut of it. For what? I would ask other people, why she got some of our hard work tips. She simply sit there, doing nothing, playing her iphone. I take care the phone calls, and pack the to - go - order. While she had done nothing for the whole day, simply calculate the total earning at the end of the day or chatting with customers. Why do we need those incompetent persons there? Simply she is related to the manager?
@minx267 (12835)
• Hartford, Connecticut
That is so wrong. I hate that stuff. What's worse is sharing your tips. I don't believe in that. Everyone should get the tips that they earn. Why should she get extra money that she does not deserve. That's horrible. And nothing can be said to anyone in charge? that's a shame.
That's right. I don't feel justified, because she is the sister of the manager, she can order people around, and she can simply sit there do nothing. No one dare to speak a word or complain about it. Basically, she can't do nothing. She can serve the customer right. and she can't even carry the package for the customers. Why do we need her there for. She simply useless.
I know how you feel. It is really unfair, the way she treats you. It's like she is leeching on you. You do all the hard work and at the end she gets a part in the earning. That's really horrible. But you know what, you are not forced to work there. If you really feel that the management is unfair and bias, then go find yourself another job. You have your experience, I know other restaurants will put credit on that and hire you. You don't have to continue working in there and feel like your being cheated. Free yourself. Get out of there as fast as you can. But if you chose to stay and complain, men, that's your choice. You have live as a food source of the leech. Happy myLotting!!!
Management must hold onto these people for a reason. We've got a lot of them at the company where I work - people who are lazy and don't do their jobs correctly. It's extremely annoying. We don't get tips at my company but that's too bad you have to share with that chick. Maybe one day management will see that she's not a real great asset to your team (hopefully soon)
that is unfair. I do not think it is fair to share the tips with everybody if everybody has not done their share of the work. Your co-worker should go out and try to work for someone she is not related to and see how long she will last on the job. I can guarantee that she would not last long. I am sorry that you have to share the tips.
@iamsummer (192)
I can totally understand you mood now.i have worked in restraunt as a part time job,the boss treat the new comers are hateful.My parters and i have no time to rest in the rush hours.However the only thing he did is to chatting with consumer. I believe he must consider that he has paid me money so it is reasonable that i worked for him.however he ignore one thing is that we are equal and the lazy habit of him shows his selfish. as for you situation,there is a pic appear in my brain,that is must a lazy innocent and coast lady. Without any hestitate,after she got you money change for another job,you don't worth to working for that kinds of “boss”.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
That isn't right at all. I am sorry you're having to share tips with that person just because she is the manager's sister. She needs to do her share of the work, it's not "go to work and do nothing." She should be lucky her sister gave her a job, and be doing something instead of doing nothing and being able to get away with it.