how do you know if he/she's your soulmate?

Indonesia
long term relationship does not always guarantee happy couple will end in marriage... marriege can't be guarantee that both couple is happy and ever lasting.. then why many people easily decide to saying yes for starting relationship and getting married?? how do you sure about that kind of decision? how do you know if someone beside you is your soulmate? how long time neeeded to decide and know each other? does good behaviour and wealth is important component in finding soulmate? what's your view?
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think iam not angel who know that she is my soulmate.. i always failed when make a relationship with someone, and it make frustrated when must make a new relationship with another people
I know you're not an angel... but at least you have an insting to guess or question does she's my soulmate?do you ever feel so? making relationship is not easy, adhyz, when someone break your heart ( or may you're the one who break her? ), you should open for another chance.you neverknow what happen until you try,so even sometime it's taste a little hurt,just keep movin on and don't give up one door is closed, thousand doors are open
@adhyz82 (36289)
i don`t know... my heart can`t guess who is my soulmate...my radar had no function to detect someone is my soulmate or not
I'm not sure what you said, you're the man, and man usually become very attractive about woman and doing some flirt...
@se7enthbird (8328)
in anything you life you always take a risk. you dont really know whats in there, or you dont really know whats for you if you wont take a risk. its not easy to find a person who is perfectly fit for you. you can not just look at them in the eyes and say its you. sometimes when you find your soulmate you can not marry that person for that person is married already so you end up being friends or just nothing. so you just cant rely on soulmates. when you find someone to love that loves you back then you have to work hard to make it a good relationship.
I agree with you, take a risk is very important starting relationship. is it end up in marriage or just friend or nothing, we never know.sometime it's hurt to see sad ending for relationship, but at least after standed on that relationship, there's many lesson and memories we've got. so you think that person who married is not always soulmate each other, right?can we have two soulmate or more?
sorry i can not answer your question "can we have two soulmates" for i dont believe in such thing. like i said to make a good relationship you need both to work hard. no matter what kind of relationship is that. boss-employee, teacher-student, mother-son, father-daughter, bf-gf, siblings, friends... you need to have communication and honesty to build a good relationship.
so there's no "soulmate" label for you to everyone beside you?I think that's good idea, we're finally threat everyone good and never fell each other..
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
By the way you grow after you being with the person. Some think a soulmate is someone we'll get along just fine, be in laughture all the time but it's more than that. The soulmate might be great where we are not, to be harsh to our flaws in where we need to grow, changing us to a better person so many times.
do you think that soulmate is always related with friend of live,such as couple of lover?do you ever think that "yah, she/he's my soulmate"?
its really a difficult question dear first of all we will have to decide that what type of soul mate we want, after that we can decide just after looking someone that if he or she can be or can't be by the way sometimes every definition and parameters fails and we get someone whom never expected..
have certain criteria for boyfriend and girfriend is sometime needed, but feeling is just stronger than our mind and principle.we get someone whom never expected, but finally have happy ending.we never know until it happen.so,having soulmate is need criteria too?how important criteria effect in relationship?
@sender621 (14956)
I believe that you know in your heart if someone is your soulmate. it is a feeling and a power that you just can't ignore. if being with the one you love brings more joy and comfort and gratification to your life and you can't imagine your life without them, the chances are they are indeed your soulmate.
I always love this statement listen to your heart, your heart never lie... it has assosiated with love and soulmate or person that always beside us. when our heart show us we love someone, our mouth can lie, by heart can't deny... but how if we can't be together with our soulmate or lover? what do you think you can do beside brokenheart?are you willing to stay or try finding someone else?
@adhyz82 (36289)