Is the Super Congress Constitutional?

The question of course comes to mind, but what does it all mean to us as American citizens?
This is just another way for individual Congressmen to avoid accountability. I can hear next year's election speeches: "I couldn't do anything about that (insert some cut or tax) because it was the 'Super Congress' that did it." If, however, the committee polishes a Bill to a point that the members are fairly sure it will pass both houses, then submit it to the House for introduction, it's no different than any other committee within the House itself presenting a Bill, and infinitely better than special interests submitting Bills through their favorite representative. It will be in that detail of implemetation that determines the ultimate Constitutionality of the "Super Congress". Still a bad idea in my opinion just given my earlier point about accountability.
@dark_joev (3043)
ParaTed you are incorrect there are a good number of Joint Committees and that is what this is one is the U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee. They place bills and others into the system. The difference is that this committee places bills that can't be amended which means that it leaves both houses with a take it or leave it kind of choice which could make it simple either way.
@bobmnu (8160)
The power given to the House to control the power of the purse is being infringed because what the super Congress proposes can not be modified by the house. Congress needs to be careful that they don't give away too much of their power.