Here is the Picture

April Birthstone - Working on this as much as I can to finish for Christmas Gift.
@marie2052 (3697)
I have been promising you girls an updated picture of the April Birthstone. I am making this for a Christmas present for my husbands granddaughter whose birthday is in April. I am almost done with it. Then will take it to be framed. Anyway hope you enjoy the picture. This is from Mystic Stitch The artist is Maxine Gadd I am doing the smaller of the two sizes and its on 14ct. Finished size will be 8 7/8 x 13 1/2 stitches are 125x189 which will equal 23,659 stitches when finished. Will be glad to start working on a new piece to finish.
@bluespygirl (2112)
I just so LOVE the pattern that you are finishing! Thank you for sharing iI also like the black color. Had I told you that I like working on black material? Be it thread or cloth. But I don't like working on white cloth. If you have time to post again pictures, I'll be happy to see your finished works too.
@marie2052 (3697)
I never keep anything I have made. Each one is designated to a family member. I want to get a piece done for each child and grandchild before I pass hopefully. Thats my goal though. thanks for the compliment on the piece. I am about to shoot it myself LOL Will be working on a much lighter piece after this one. K guess I better go work on it.
@ElicBxn (60884)
It is so beautiful, I would love to do big ones, but I lack the attention span.
@BarBaraPrz (19844)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Nice!
@peavey (16600)
Oh, my goodness, I don't see how you can do that! It's beautiful. What a gift it will be!