Is this normal?

Guangzhou, China
I requested for my payment to my Paypal account last Wednesday from Microworkers. But this week I read a discussion and said that Paypal was unavailable in Microworkers now. So I wonder whether this is why I haven't received my payment yet? It has been over a week already. What shall I do? Cancel the payment and choose another payment method or just keep waiting for my payment?
@myfb2009 (8304)
I seldom visit the withdrawal section since i haven't reach my second payout yet. It is a pity that they don't allow us to request payout through paypal anymore. I got my first payout in the month of July through paypal. I am not sure to request my next payout through which payment processor now. I think you try to send email to the support and see whether they reply to you or not. If not, then i think it is better to cancel and request payout through other payment processor. As for my case, until now the admin haven't reply to my email regarding referral details yet.
Now I consider to request my payment to my Alertpay account anyway. I am afraid Microworkers will become to be a scam
@myfb2009 (8304)
That's what i am getting worried now. Because the support seems not replying to all my emails until now.
@stephcjh (32328)
I'm not really sure. I cashed out for the first time for Paypal a litle over a month ago and they did pay me by Paypal. I want to cash out agin through Paypal but it is not available. I wrote them and asked if Paypal was going to be there for us again but I have not heard from them yet. I may cash out by AlertPay if I do not hear from them soon. It says credit card withdraw is available but I do not see that option when cashing out either. They say that ACH will be available soon too. Who knows til they answer us?
@myfb2009 (8304)
I don't really sure what is going on with Microworkers now since until now they haven't replied to my mail yet. My issue is regarding the referrals details not available in my account. I am not sure why the admin didn't reply yet.
That's so bad that Microworkers don't reply to us.
I would go to the site and see if they have changed things. If nothing appears that makes this obvious I would email the aministration and ask them how to proceed. They should have some notification on the site and a place on your profile where you can change the two.
Just now I sent the message to Microworkers about this issue and I hope I can hear from them soon.
I would give them a day or so. Hope you are able to get this resolved.
I was not aware that Microworkers made a change, as this all occurred while I was away on vacation. From what I understand they will no longer offer PayPal. I have sent support tickets to them in the past and they never answer back. I hope that by now you did get your payment.
I cancelled my payment by Paypal at last and I asked for Alertpay payment, and then I got my payment within one week.