A Tattoo Question

I know it is the kiss of death to get your partner/spouse's name , but what about their likeness? I saw L.A. Ink last night and this loving man got his wife on his arm. I hope he didn't jinx their marriage.
@blue65packer (11835)
I have not seen alot of people have their spouses tattooed on their bodies. I have seen people do a tattoo of child or a parent. I don't know if you heard this story but a few months ago Kat Von D had a photo of Jesse James,from 5 th grade, tattooed on her left arm pit! Now they are no more! I hope the guy who had his wife's likeness tattooed on his boby stay together!
Did I hear about it? I saw the episode where she had it done. It isn't on her armpit. It is on her side , close to her armpit. It is a lovely picture. It is th type of portrait that I know she can still be proud of.
I have seen the tattoo Kat Von D of Jesse James. It looked to me it was under her armpit when I first saw it! I was wrong! I went back and looked again and it more on her left side then under her arm. It is freaky looking at her! She is extremely tattooed and as you know I am not crazy about tattoos!
That's so right! I totally forgot! I love tattoos so Kat is beautiful to me. She has such a good heart. Seeing her be so happy with Jesse hurts. I'm truly sorry they couldn't make it!
To be honest,I am disgusted with tattoo.If one really loves his partner/spouse,he isn't bound to tattoo her name or likeness on his skin.That goes to show nothing.What if he finishes with her?
@Mayuko (1272)
I don't believe in jinxes, so I don't think getting a tattoo of their face over their name would make a difference. The only thing I might think is it might be easier to remove the name instead of the face (assuming the face would be a larger tattoo).
Ouch!
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
I have seen many men who wear tattoos of different arms of a woman who named and many others. I think that tattoo of his wife's name somewhere that is a sign of love affection. I do not think that this does not mean it is necessarily separated. At least that's my opinion. nice day!
Thanks. I know if you get your love's name , your relationship Will end. I hope against hope it isn't true about the likeness.
@jillhill (37399)
I didn't know that! I hope he didn't either. My sisters and I have talked about getting them when we are together...but so far haven't done it yet. Maybe we shouldn't! LOL
Well, I wouldn't want a tattoo of my ex-girlfriend on my arm, that's for sure. I'll just remember her almost all the time, especially whenever I'm taking a bath.
LOL If a name is a bad idea, a likeness would be even worse. I know someone who was married to a woman named Maryann, divorced her, and married a woman named Mary. He did not have a tattoo, but if he did, all he'd have to have done was to get the "ann" removed, and re-use the tattoo. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Another friend of mine (and this is a true story) got a nice tattoo of his and her name, and their wedding date. They are in the process of divorcing. Hubby and I plan to be together forever, but we have no desire to get tattoos. I don't even have my ears pierced, why would I get something written on my body?