MyLot and friends.

@1wldngl (4012)
I am 'new' to MyLot yet I have a lot of friends, from another site, on here as well. It makes it less like a strange land. I was wondering how you found MyLot and if any of you have friends, from other sites, on here as well? Are you enjoying your MyLot experiences thus far? I signed on, without much thought, and should have signed on under one of my friends. DOH!! Are you a referral for a friend, or are your friends referrals for you?
I came here specifically from an article I found online so I did not come with friends and or did I know who my referring person was. I was not here with any friends but enjoy the fact that I was so welcomed aboard and made to feel very comfortable. None of my direct friends are referrals of mine here as many do not believe in online earnings, even though they can use the earnings. I have made several friends here for which I then friended on other sites which made my stays on the other sites more enjoyable to have familiar friends.
@1wldngl (4012)
The internet is an amazing tool!
@dawnald (84122)
• Shingle Springs, California
What, you cheated your friends of a referral? Go and whip yourself with a wet noodle. lol Yeah a friend referred me here, but he is gone.
I think that as her punishment for denying a friend of a referral she should be introduced to "Panda Spanking" ... as the Panda perhaps ...
@dawnald (84122)
• Shingle Springs, California
hee hee
@1wldngl (4012)
I spank the Panda quite regularly....ijs........;whistles; Wet noodle spanking noted.....sounds slimey.......eewwww
I have friends on here that I know are on other sites, but I am not a member on those other sites. I am enjoying my stay here, and I do miss friends when I am not able to be here or they disappear for a while. Fortunately, many find a way to keep in contact, even if it is indirectly through common friends, and I very much appreciate knowing that they are doing well. As for referrals, I do not have any. I am not sure whether I could choose to be a referral for one of my friends, though, because then I might feel badly that I chose that friend over another one. On the other hand, if most of my friends already had a least one referral and one did not have any, then I probably would choose that friend to help him or her out and make it more "equal".
@1wldngl (4012)
;giggles; subtle! ;) Oh...I can't wait to have smileys! Yea....It would probably make me feel quilty for a bit too! ha!
I have absolutely no idea what I was being subtle about. If I did have an idea, though, I am glad that you had the same idea.
@1wldngl (4012)
heheehehehehe
I found mylot when i was looking for ways to improve my poor english online. Internet Buddies told me that:" Mylot is a good choice ,you can make many friends.Maybe you can earn money.
@1wldngl (4012)
That's a great idea and I can only try!
i was refereed here by my father, "SON! stopping browsing and browsing in the internet that does not pay you, register here so you will earn while wasting your time". so as a sign of respect i registered under him. at first i was really irritated here at mylot, i can't answer to any discussion (maybe because i was just forced to sign up), and i can't create a discussion that can attract many responded. but after reading discussions everyday, i have started to enjoy my stay here. mylot is a good place to share things that you know, because they pay you . unlike posting things in social networking sites that just waste your time and effort, staying here in mylot is a much better. it will enhance your way on how to communicate with different races from different countries while being PAID.
@1wldngl (4012)
Always good to listen to a caring father! ;)
@greenline (14868)
I found myLot while browsing for online earning sites. Joined myLot about four years ago, and very glad that I did. This is a very unique program where one can meet and make friends with wonderful people from countries around the world. A community of people helping one another. Making money is an add-on benefit.
@1wldngl (4012)
You make it sound very positive, thank you. I look forward to being here and getting to know more people!
@missybear (11398)
I have quite a few friends on mylot that are my friends on other sites, they just keep coming, I'm so irresistible
@1wldngl (4012)
I can't wait to get to know you better! I'm irresistable too! ;)
@missybear (11398)
Well of course you are
@1wldngl (4012)
heheheheheheh
@anurag3786 (6275)
Most welcomed on this site. So now you have joins this site. So I want to tell you that this is a very good earning site. And also you can make many friends here. But there is importance of discussions. So you can post discussions here. You can post any types of discussions here. Even you can post your problems in the way of discussion. And after sometimes you got solution of that problem which you have posted here. So this site is a very good site.
@1wldngl (4012)
Sounds like a good place and a good plan!