who is the best, De Gea or Joe Hart

@adhyz82 (36263)
Indonesia
community shield is the best place for both of Manchester club of football to show to many people, who is the best between them.. who is the best MU or City? who is the best goalkeeper bertween two young and talented goalkeeper, David de gea (MU) or Joe Hart (city)? Who is the best forward, Rooney or Edin Dzeko?? iam waiting too for Aguerro performance
@sjlskl (3384)
I will choose Hart over De Gea. Reason being Hart has proven himself in the League and country while De Gea is a relative unknown. As for forward, Rooney will definitely be the obvious choice. But I would choose Tevez over Dzeko, if the Argentine is still around when the season kicks off. Anyway, my pick from the two teams will be: Goalkeeper: Hart RB: Richards CB: Vidic CB: Kompany LB: Evra RM: Nani MF: Toure MF: Silva LM: Valencia ATT: Rooney ATT: Tevez
@adhyz82 (36263)
where do you put Rio Ferdinand?? it`s weird..I know Kompany is good, but i think kolo toure is better than current Kompany..
@sjlskl (3384)
I left Ferdinand out due to the fact he is too injury prone now to have an impact for Man Utd. As for Kolo Toure, he is now sitting out his suspension due to his failed urine test.
@adhyz82 (36263)
i dont know if Ferdinand got injury..and so do Kolo Toure news..Thanks for your information
@ram_cv (16516)
I am seeing De Gea for the first time today in the Manchester Derby for the Community Shield. I am not very impressed with De Gea in what I saw in today's match. Dzenko just scored a goal with a direct shot from outside the D where the goalkeeper just had to dive to his right to stop it. He missed it and Man City are currently leading 2-0 in the interval. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36263)
but you can`t blame only goalkeeper..But maybe he can`t adapt with a new situation in EPL and of course with their fourback...it`s hard to adjust with a new environment