Why men facing the problem of Heart attack more than female

Everyone know in all over the world mostly men died due to heart attack but in rare case we heard women died due to heart attack whats the reason behind this? I am explaining one reason you can explain more reason. Because Women whenever feel bad then she shared their problems with anybody and some time they cried and after crying and sharing they feel better. But men cant do this they never talk with anybody for their problems and think think and only think alone and feel alone. You all are knows heart is a small part of our body and if anyone can put the more weight on more than its size then how it can bear. So one day its blast and our life is end. So I want to suggest to all my mylotter men friends or virtual family members try to share your bad or good things with your family members or friends so your heart condition will also good and you will live for long life.
@shibham (17025)
Hi bhabi... Question:- Why men facing the problem of heart attack more than female? Answer:- because the females are the main cause of men's heart attack. hahahahaha.... joking. Well, I dont think that its a matter of introvert or extrovert, rather its the matter how much seriously someone takes an issue. Some persons deeply drown on the problems that they encounter and some not. Persons physics also works here. Have a nice day.
Hahhahha....what the reason I will tell to my deverani about your thought. Really some people take any small event seriously and then direct effect on heart and then heart is overflow and blast. Thanks to share your funny view.
@ravisivan (14051)
Surekha: This is a good point. More men have heart attack because they are secretive and also due to food habits and work habits. On the contrary traditionally Indian women have been use to shouldering responsibility in the home and also to share their problems with others. This lightens their tension and hence makes chances of heart attack less. I agree with you. We should learn to talk openly to an extent possible so that our tension comes down. I normally do that but sometimes I do it more and that causes tension. I manage to come out of these with efforts.
Thanks to agree on my point really I observed this because my FIL not talk with anybody their problems sometime they feel bad because some problems in business or illness but they always in tension but not share with anybody in our house. I mostly ask what happen papa today you are seeing in tension then they said me what incident took place. The same thing with my husband he always want to live alone alone but not share anything with me. I tell to my husband more time ohhh your heart is so small so why giving so much burden on it. Share with me what is happen then he tell me. Really talk with openly is good and share every bad moment is good habit.
@ravisivan (14051)
Normally we tell happy things to others. But when it comes to problems we share it only with people who listen carefully and who may help us. People who remain secretive are good persons only - they do not want their problems to be transferred to others. I will say medium approach is better to get along well in life.
Interesting my dear sweet friend that men appear to be more prone. I wonder if it is because in my own direct observations men do not express themselves outwardly like women do so maybe holding in all their emotions causes them to be more likely of heart attacks. I have not researched this so not quite sure why they are more apt then women.
Yes my dear friend you are right men do not express their feelings like women and they not cry even on big event so direct effect on heart. I have seen this news on TV channel with expert of heart decease. Thanks for sharing your view.
@catof1 (683)
Well when you cry you release good hormones in your body that make you feel better and the tears release bad toxins in you system too. So women are more likly to cry yes but that does not exclude them from heart disease and heart attacks. Here in the states women die from heart disease more than anything else. The problem is you don't know you have anything wrong with you until it is too late.
Yes friend when I cay we feel free from any tension. Men not cry and not laugh also so heart fail problem is increasing in men. Thanks for response.
@gmkumar08 (396)
May be,you are right sister.Whenever i get hurt,i too don't share my feelings to anybody.I feel like being alone and abandoned.I think i have to change this.Else,it is going to have a deep impact on my heart!
Really Bro I observed the men cant share their feelings or any bad events or hurt incident to anybody but really this is not good for your life. Yes you should change because lots of things are gathered in our hearts and place is small and things is more so it may be blast any time. If you really feel I am your virtual sis then I am suggesting you please share your bad things with your friends or on mylot or with family members thanks to support me.
@chiwasaki (4678)
Hi surekharati! I read an article that women are more likely than men to have a hidden type of coronary disease. I also have a heart disease at a very young age. I am only 25 and a woman but I already have a heart disease and maintenance medicines. What I can advise is eat healthy foods, exercise and avoid stress as much as possible.
Men suffer heart attack more because they are not transparent to what they feel and keep it to themselves. Men are also drinkers and loves to eat meat. Women tend to take care of their health more because they wanted to be sexy and pretty.
@sjvg1976 (14716)
Hello Surekha, Men are more prone to heart diseases because they don't cry when they are sad or share their emotions with others and keep it in their heart but on the other hand women do cry for the sadness and share it with others. Also it is due to the food habits as men tend to eat fatty things which makes cholesterol while women are bit conscious about their food.
@CTHanum (8254)
I am a secretive person. Some said that I can and talk to others when I have problems but the truth is I am just sharing a little things about myself. I share the good with others but I hide and feel alone the bad as I don't want to burden others with all my problems.About the heart attack I would say it depends on the surrounding, their lifestyles, diet and the environment. The psychology part will give an impact too and one should control and have balance. One tips I always do to myself whenever I feel bad is take a deep breath and control the anger and get the patience.(^^)