One appliance you can't live without.

@pbbbsra (1214)
If you are to choose one appliance in your home that you can't live without, what would it be and why. I will choose my stove oven. I love to cook and I think it is important for survival. I can live without TV, but I can't live without something I can cook with or make tea with... it is the most important appliance in the house for me... whats yours?
@thetis74 (1525)
Oh we are just the same. I wouldn't be able to live without a stove oven. I wouldn't mind cooking outside using firewood but I can definitely not bake a cake out of firewood. I love to cook and bake especially pastries. I want to learn my mother's recipes. She work for 12 twelve years at the pastry at shangri-la here in Cebu. I don't want to waste the opportunity that I have a good mentor since I am planning to have a cake shop one day. And I would beg for an electric mixer to go with the oven please because I can't live without it too. Haha. Good day.
@pbbbsra (1214)
Haha. I also love to bake pastries and cakes, I spare you with the electric mixer because I will be adding up that to myself. :D
The most important appliance for me is my computer. I'd rather die of starvation than not access my system for a day. The computer is an all around gadget so maybe I can make it so that it can cook virtual food and create virtual coffee for me before I die of hunger. lol
@pbbbsra (1214)
cool... but I think I can go off without a computer.. everyday I am amazed on how people think. Thanks for the comment friend.
For me it is my computer only, it comes first in the list, i do write research papers , create horoscopes, numerology reports and work in mylot, so i will miss it so much. Thanks for this discussion. Professor Wishing you a merry X'MAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 IN ADVANCE. Best of luck.
@chiyosan (29394)
i think it would be the electric stove. we do not have any other means to cook our meals because we do not have any gas stove at home. my mom is pretty scared of the gas stove...
@dlpierce (476)
I would hate to go without my coffee maker. I know I could brew it on the stove top but it just doesn't taste the same. My coffee maker has a timer so I can have it brewed when I wake up. I would miss that.
I guess that would be my laptop. I can't live without surfing the net even for one day. I'd always have to sign in to different accounts, including this one, and respond to anything I need to respond to.
@CTHanum (8255)
My beloved computer of course. Please don't take my computer away from me~ I just can't get separate from it....(^^)
@Awinds (2475)
The fridge! I love my cheese and my ice cream. Ice cold water is essential in the summer! I can live without the oven, as where I come from there is a strong tradition of camping and outdoorsmanship. I could do without the computer even though that would be a bit hard. I don't even use a phone or a TV so no problems there.