Review Websites.

@swats89 (1731)
Hi. Do you know any good review website which pays for reviewing other website? Other then review stream, do you know any good website? Pls share with me. Cheers.
try reviewstream, it pays you for reviewing anything like movies, websites, product etc. It pays you around 1.5 dollars for each review. However, its not easy to get approved. So choose the website and review them properly. Also for every comment for your review will be paid with 10 cents. hope this helps
@swats89 (1731)
yeah i also read discussion here on mylot that the acceptence rate is low. r u writing for this site?
i tried but failed :(. but if you have good writing skills you might get approved
@amitgune (877)
I believe that Shvoong is one such site and I have read that it pays well. But I have never used it.
Many writing sites accept reviews, like Helium, Associated Content and Triond, but they pay you based on traffic, Yahoo Contributors does have an upfront payment system, but only certain types of articles qualify.
@swats89 (1731)
i know abt this site. but i have to know the site which is dedicated for only reviewing. cheers.
@kingparker (9698)
Before, there were many of those reviewing websites pop up, and recommended by mylot members also. After a while, they all gone into scam sites, and they won't pay for the effort we contribute on them. So, I won't recommend other review websites other than review stream.
@swats89 (1731)
i looked for sharedreview which is paying but it doesn't accept the member from india. do u write for review stream. hows it working for u?