how to treat pimples?

@tenrajj (911)
Bhutan
Though many people suffer form this condition only during the teenage years, pimples can occur throughout adulthood, depending on our hormonal activity, heredity and hygiene. Some people have more severe cases of pimples than others and might need to see a dermatologist for drastic improvements. One think we should not do is we should not pop our pimples as it can cause infections and even scarring. We must know that a combination of hormonal activity, a buildup or bacteria and the shedding of dead skin cells causes pimples. Facial mud mask may help shrink pimple. Can you suggest some other and better ways of treating pimples?
@Danzylop (1120)
..try to stay away from activities that can stress your skin out like the following activities: 1. Outdoor activities with exposure to SUN and Dust -as much as possible avoid sunlight exposure between 9-3PM. Also, when its too hot, you start to sweat, be sure to wipe it with a clean handkerchief before the dust stick to your face and clogged your pores. 2. Staying late at night. -try to sleep earlier. Its almost always that when you sleep too late, you will really find mushrooms on your face the next morning when you wake up. Now, lets go to practices that can help you out with your problem. 1. Drink more water. Go beyond 8 glasses per day. The heat of the sun is going hotter, so we should gradually increase our water intake everyday. 2. Stay away from oily foodstuff. Simply. Just stay away from it or if not, just take a little. 3. Use Ozonized water when washing you face. 4. Moisturize your face every after 2 hours or as often as you can. But I believe applying facial cleanser every now and then is also unhealthy. Just apply water, and gently wipe it with a clean towel leaving enough moisture on its surface.
@tenrajj (911)
• Bhutan
Thanks a lot for detailed information on how to treat pimples. Hope it helps others too. You really have great idea about it. Yea and one thing i noticed as you have stated that staying late at night. I have a friend who stays late at night and his face is full of pimples. He tries to treat with Proactive which is very expensive. I think benzol peroxide acne medication is also good for treating pimple but we must avoid applying medication to the surrounding area.
@shskumbla (3341)
Thanks..
@Danzylop (1120)
applying those are just for the short term. Still your habit will affect the health of your skin.
Though there is really not an effective way that you can treat pimples that you already have, there are several easy things that you can do that will help to prevent them. The first thing that you can do is to try to keep excess oils off of your skin. This can be done by blotting your skin with facial tissue when you start to feel oily. Another thing that you can do is to wash your face regularly with plain water as soaps can cause your pores to become inflammed.
@hushi22 (4940)
hmmmm...my brother suffered from this before but when i came back from a vacation in thailand i saw a miracle. his face became clearer and pores closed. I asked him what he did and he said he used a slice of cucumber. in fact i wrote an article about it. http://health.wikinut.com/The-Miracle-of-Cucumber/1deoqpk2/ http://hushi22.quazen.com/recreation/food/the-miracle-of-cucumber/
@thaMARKER (3094)
i used to have a lot of pimples back then. i tried so many products until i gave up. i visited a dermatologist and gave me some meds, it worked and im stickin with it ever. you just really have to find that product. try it for a week or two, if it's workin then continue using it. don't put powder or whatever make up for now while you're tryin products. and of course, wash your face before you go to sleep and/or if it gets oily..
@louievill (18916)
hi friend, it's still right diet for me, low fat high fiber. Also when I has a teen, I used what they call pure soap, it's like the chemistry project we do called saponification, soap that has no perfume or fancy stuff added. Sometimes I also used sulphur soap and apply a local lemon called " calamansi" on my face before going to sleep.
@kaizer22x (145)
You can also prevent increasing number of your pimples, try not to sleep late at night and rest for awhile. Try also not to get stressed.
Humm pimples is very embarrassing thing that most of teenagers face in their life, it actually hampers the beauty of face. Three years ago my face was very bombarded with pimples, i used to squeeze them whenever they used to pop out but it didn't worked for me infact they got worst. Apart from that i used to apply different creams on my face to avoid pimples. Finally after lot of researches on internet i came across a healthy solution in nature no buying nothing. All you have to do firstly is flush out your toxins, this is the major cause, early morning use the toilet and make sure you are feeling comfortable. For this you have to drink lots of water say 2 liters of water everyday for a good digestion. The next thing i did is stop applying any creams on your face and see which soap you used i would recommend use some Ayurvedic soap like Chandrika its the best for skin and iam currently using it. Also Dont be very late off at nights. Cause there will be lot of oil screening on your face, Wash your face and sleep early as possible. I tried this my friend trust me, just experiment by yourself you will surely see some changes.