Pinoy Biggest Loser

@Neriz69 (1042)
I never thought I'd enjoy watching Pinoy Biggest Loser, but week after week I was glued to my seat watching them. How amazing these people are. Although Eboy is no longer in the game, he is such a good potential weight loser. I just hope I get to see him outside the camp, how is he now, is he still losing weight. I have to give it these people they have done great and now they really look great. I'm already looking forward to the doubles. They are such an inspiration.
@jlamela (4909)
I also watched PBL every night and very impressed with how the contestants lost weight in just two months. Their courage and determination are really impressive. I felt sad last Tuesday when Hazel Chua got evicted because she was simply promising and I felt she did well in many work-out routines and very enthusiastic unlike Winwin who is lazy and easily gave up on complicated activities.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i watch the show nightly with my wife and the kids. Eboy is also my personal choice and it's sad that he is already out of the game. but i guess he is still losing, just like what the other contestants.
@salonga (27957)
I got to watch the show just once and never really had the chance to watch it again. But I like the concept of this show. I believe obese people should draw inspiration from this show. I wonder if Sharon is also shedding pounds with the contestants. Is she?
@bluespygirl (2112)
Hello there. We seldom watch television nowadays and we had our cable disconnected. I have to buy an outside antenna so that we could watch again our local channels. I am a certified "Kapamilya". :) I like most of the shows there especially 100days to heaven. :) As to the Pinoy Biggest Loser, I am glad that it is shown daily. I though it will only be a weekly special. The show sure gives inspiration and hope not just to the contestants but also to the viewers. I know they would update the viewers all about the participants as the show ends..