Reality Dreams..

@vivamir (673)
Hey Guys.. I was just wondering how many of us have experienced this.. When you sleep, some of us dream, and I say this because I believe Im one that doesnt (*or at least I NEVER remember my dreams*).. Anyway the other night, I had such a REALISTIC dream, I mean it was that realistic I felt, smelt, saw, heard and tasted EVERYTHING as if it was REALITY- I swear it was so bizarre.. more so when I woke up and wondered where I was!!! Seriously I thought I was int he wrong place for (*a second or so*) LOL.. Then i realized as I properly woke up.. Has this ever happened to you?
@jaimz19 (236)
This also happened to me like a couple of times already. In fact, I just had a weird one last night. Know what, someone told me before or I might have read it somewhere that every night when we go to sleep, our mind is actually dreaming but most of the time we don't remember any of it. :)
Ever had a hyper-realistic dream? Yes. My most vivid dream that I can remember happened sometime during early morning, and it was a lucid dream (I knew I was dreaming). I was walking along the edge of a beach. The tide was lapping at my bare feet and I could feel the sand between my toes, the wind in my hair, and almost taste the salt in the air. The only thing that seemed off was the temperature, it was still really cool. After a dream like that, I've never been confused on waking, because I typically become lucid when I'm experiencing a hyper-real dream. I've had dull dreams where I'm disoriented on waking, but not vivid dreams....oddly enough.
That happened to me alright. I felt as if I was actually floating on air, then went back to bed, and woke up! That's really weird. I had a lot of weird dreams too, that felt very, very real. Like there was this one dream I had when I felt that someone was choking me, and it actually felt real! I tried to scream as much as I could, but no voice came out, and thus no one could hear me. When I woke up, I found that my pillow was actually blocking my airpipe a bit. I guess it's my guardian angel's way of waking me up. :))
@jricky1 (6809)
I think this might be happened to many of us.Such kind of feeling is strand and we feel so genuine.it's really kind of weird.But anyway,it's just a dream,maybe sometimes we had thought about that before but we didn't realise it.Just enjoy the reality,it's kind of a weird that we can't explain.
@sswallace21 (1824)
No, I can remember most of my dreams. I've never experienced anything during a dream to this extent. Best Wishes!
@enigma13 (372)
I have experienced having realistic dreams. I had a dream about my ex once and it was so vivid I was crying when I woke up. Oh well, wish I hadn't woken up.
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yeah, I've had dreams that were really real, and when I woke up things didn't feel right for a short while.
vivamir lost my response okay second time I once had a nightmare so real that even when I first woke up I thought I was still lost in an unfamiliar place. In the dream I leave some friends in a cafe and we promise to meet later in the dress department of JC Penny's only I get lost and walk and walk til I am out of the retail part of this town into an industrial area where earth moving machines are digging up ground for new buildings and I find a business office. so I go in there and ask to use their phone then I always wake up and for a moment I still see all those machines and this lone office building where I had just made a phone call. then I do wake and realize it was not real. just a nightmare.
I have been told that everyone dreams. One of my daughters remembers so vividly her dreams that she sometimes keeps a notebook by her night table to write them when she wakes up. I don´t remember my dreams.But three years ago, I took a sort of poison to help me stop smoking (Chantix, and I don´t recommend it). Then I woke up everyday (or even woke up in the middle of the night) with my head full of distorted dreams, not nightmares, but sort of surrealistic things. They say it´s the way our brain procceses what has happened to us everyday. I prefer it to do it silently and in peace. I have enough with reality while I´m awake Have a nice day!
This has happened to me and the best part is that the dream did come true at a later date. But the situation was exactly the same that i saw in my dream. I guess thats why they say dreams do come true!!!!