my makeup haul is meager

I only keep five things in my purse, it's just mascara (maybe) lip gloss palette, eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow palette. It's all in nudes and nuetrals that way everything matches one another without having to buy anything else.
my makeup haul is MASSIVE!! i have everything and anything. i have a basket and 2 makeup bags full !
You have colors for everything then because 2 bags full means oh i have this and that color to put with this outfit. I have five things, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip palette, powder foundation. The eyeshadow has like 12 shades, the lip palette has 4-5 colors and they are all earth tones. :) That's how i keep up with everything.
see to be honest, its mostly eyeliner, mascara, foundation, concealer, powders, and bronzers, fake tan, and brushes.. i don't wear eyeshadow or lipstick haha.. god thats awful i've so much stuff.. maybe i should have a clearout lol!
lol i don't wear most of that stuff, eyeshadow i like, it's the blackstuff around the eyes that i have a hard time with
You have a nice make up set, perfect for everyday wear. Me, I have foundation, concealer, brushes, eyebrow pencil, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, 2 palettes of eyeshadow, eyelash curler, mascara, blushers, lipsticks, lip gloss, lip balm, and loose powder. I don't use them all at once. Most of the time, I go for the natural look, but my make up set is also helpful for special events.
lol that's okay, i think you are probably really beautiful and that's why you carry that. :)
a girl after my own heart autumn!!
@kry893 (222)
I don't like to bring alot of cosmetics with me while I'm out, because it seems unnecessary and heavy, but that's just me. So, usually, what I have in my handbag would be the lipstick and eye shadow, besides my purse.
I have different colors of makeup but I never keep it in my purse. I find that makeup us ridiculously expensive so most of my stuff is from my sister. I hardly ever wear makeup anyways but when I do I like to use colors. Neutrals on me just make me look like I am not wearing any and then I think what's the point of putting it on when I can just really go natural.
i just use mainly lacolors, the eyeshadows are really good. The eyeliner i have is basically not waterproof so i am thinking of changing that one over because my eyes water alot.