I read more than commeting and posting

When I check mylot, I read first the posts and comments of mylotters. And, then I realized, I spend more time reading and giggling on posts and comments. Probably, i enjoy reading than writing.^^ Most especially when I have nothing to write. I ended up reading almost every posts and comments. I have just learned a lot from mylot. This is such an awesome site to stand by. I read. I write. I learn. I make friends and most importantly, I earn!lolz..
Hi tess Oh yes although I do participate quite a bit here, I also find that many of times I have spent loads of times reading through a great deal. Thankfully I can read fast but there are times that I do spend a lot of time reading to then not respond and or comment as I really do not want to repeat what others have said. I do find it not only entertaining but educational at times as every single day I find I do learn something new.
Hello Tess, I just want to let you know that I also read every single discussions, responses and comments from different mylotters in this community. Unfortunately, in my view there is always time for having a chance at least to "comment on your responders" in every single discussion that you make in mylot. most people say, they are busy or doesn't have the time to comment back or busy with work. unfortunately, I had off line work before but It never beats my free time to comment on your responses even if it takes a while. If I don't comment on my responses now then I comment them later, tomorrow or the next day. If i don't comment now that means am drained and go back the next day. Please do have time to comment on your responses and "do not choose". because if you really want to earn, you shouldn't choose on whom you like to comment, choose all of them. that is how you will gain more friendship i believe. Have a nice day.
I sometimes too lazy to comment. I really want to write something but I do mylot during my free time. But i'll try. I do love all mylotters.^^
Who says am not LAZY. it doesn't have to be an entire paragraph, if you can't exaggerate at least make it short and sweet. from that point mylotters will continue to go for you knowing you can comment on us even if it's not that much to say, ok? best of luck.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I am exactly your opposite then :) I really don't like reading. I like writing more. I respond to discussions the most. I don't really like to read all of the responses, only the ones which are really interesting and exciting, I read them all And yes this is a very awesome site. I am so glad I found mylot. I can earn and have fun at the same time. Awesome
@jaiho2009 (39019)
There are times when I also keep reading esp from my old posts and I realized that I did not even wrote anything or responded a single topic or comment after hour/s of reading comments from my old topics. I like this site very much,I have other earning site but nothing compares with mylot. have a good day jaiho®
I love mylot too jaiho. Let's keep reading and try commenting and posting too. We all enjoy mylotting aside from earning some money here.
@sais06 (1288)
I guess it's not a bad habit as long as you are happy with it especially with your earnings because you don't earn just by reading. Also give time to comment and when an idea comes into your mind then at least try to write it down first so you won't get lost with it. You said you have learned so I believe you must have something to say. I also enjoy a lot reading discussions and responses but believe me that it's more enjoyable when you participate in the discussions plus you'll give your earnings a higher chance to grow.
Well yeah, just reading along some comments is entertaining enough. :) And it's even better to post, because we get to interact with people around the globe, even if we don't personally know them. Right?
me too! I've been reading lately more than posting :) I don't know why but Its really quite a joy reading what you posted the what others response to that and most post your friends posted and the response too and for all you know the day is almost over and all you did was reading :) maybe tomorrow i'll post something ;) Happy Mylotting :)
@jdex_143 (1094)
Hi, there! I also do the same thing.. If I don't have anything in my mind to write on, I ended up just reading the posts of others and I kinda enjoy it anyway. :) I love it here in mylot. Just like you.. I read, write and learn. All at the same time. :) You can also get to know others. :D
@ellovire (409)
That is because reading posts of mylot users are very entertaining. It happens to me too, but everytime I find myself getting entertained by reading, I immediately snap out of it since I also am here to interact (write comments), post opinions, and be involved in the discussions. But I do not blame you, reading mylot posts can really be very fun.
@CTHanum (8254)
That is what the admin recommended to us. To read everyone comments first only then we place our own comments in order to avoid the same answer. Me too like you tess, most of the time I tend to read all the comments and giggling while reading it. If the topic about something that I am not so sure I will read other comments posted by other members so it will not just help the starter but also myself.That is what we call as learning!!(^^)
Hi tess:) I do that sometimes, when I don't want to comment on discussions I only read comments on post and I enjoy doing that too, I learned a lot from just reading some comments from other mylotters. and you're absolutely right, here in mylot we only don't make friends but also learn and earn at the same time, nice site actually.
I agree with what you said. The mylot is an awesome site. But I do not giggle too.
@varier (5699)
Yes, same with me. But it is more likely because I am speechless, I have nothing to say xD. Or maybe simply it just another people already tell things that I want to say :) Yes, reading is fun, but no earning from reading here, haha. But it is worth, since I found many interesting things here :)
@surekharathi (14134)
Yes friend I agree with you this is awesome site for getting new new knowledge. I also like reading as well as writing also. When I respond on the discussion suddenly open new tab and start discussion also and then in next tab open my old discussion and puts on it my comments also so I am working multipurpose on 3 tabs.
@tiffnkeat (1679)
Yes, this is an awesome place, isn't it? The beauty is you take your time to do what you like. There's no one to hurry you to write if you only want to read. But unless your comment or post, how are you going to earn? No rush...take a stroll through myLot and most of all, enjoy the views.
Ha ha it has been happening with me too.As I get into mylot I find so many interesting topics already posted by others to take my attention to there.I spend most of my time in reading different posts.I keep wondering when I see people with more than thousand numbers with their nick to show how much they type and write..At times I see similar comments that I decide to post under any topic already :)That is also keep my away from posting sometimes.But I am learning..to be more friendly here.Hopefully someday I will also have that big numbers with my nick :)
@bluespygirl (2112)
It seems that I am also reading more. Sometimes, what I was about to tell was responded by other people. Mylot really give us a lot! Mylot is a friend too me and ofcourse all you good people who gives good advices.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, You have a very nice attitude. wow! you know what I dont really like reading comments first before answering I just want to comment first before reviewing others comment. LOL I am reverse to your attitude! I am more concentrated to the question rather than the comments of other myLotters. Well, if you enjoy doing it and you learned a lot from it.. keep it up! I know it is good for you!
@iamsummer (192)
I also enjoy reading,and chew their experience maybe some day that kinds of thing will happen in my body,then i can come up with suitable method to solve it immediately.More learn more earning.lol.
Hi friend, I also do this...I like to get more info about many things and in the things of my interests.... Thanx...