Starting a discussion: does time of day influence its popularity?

I'm beginning to think that a discussion posted during the daytime will get more attention than one started late at night. But then I think that there are people all over the world on myLot so it really shouldn't be a problem. Although, I've noticed that if I start a discussion late at night, it doesn't get that many responses, but the discussions I've started during the day tend to get more people involved. What do you guys think? Have you posted any late night discussions that got a lot of attention?
@catof1 (683)
You know I am starting to think maybe it does then again it might not. It just depends on the topic and who you are trying to target. Remeber there are time zones and those you are tyring to reach may be asleep. Good Luck and God Bless.
I thought the same thing too, because there are people from all over the world and yet sometimes discussions don't get responses when I post them late at night. But I guess maybe it really does depend on the topic. Thanks for your response!