Pregnancy dream's

@jazzyrae (1747)
i have had this dream where everyone around me tells me that i am pregnant. In the dream i am bigger what dose this mean
It could mean two things, but to understand what we need to know how you felt in the dream... when people told you that you were pregnant were you happy, if so that probably means you want a baby, if not right now, sometime in the near future. if you were upset when people told you, you are probably worried you are going to get pregnant.
@jazzyrae (1747)
it was like i was shocked. Like i didn't think i could be at all...
It means you probably want a baby, maybe you should. I'm scared to have a baby. I know it hurts like crap,giving birth to a child but my husband wants a baby.
@jazzyrae (1747)
I do i was kinda hoping it ment that i was prego. i t's to early to take a test but i dout i am :(
@salonga (28016)
Dreams sometimes do have message to tell. It could be a sign that you will soon have a baby or any one among your close friends and relatives will become a mother soon. It could be just a result of recent conversation about pregnancy which was stored in your subconscious so it came out in your dream. Or it could be just one of those dreams and does not have any meaning at all.
It means one of two things either you are pregnant and your body is telling you this..or you want to be pregnant and your subconscious is trying to tell you. On the other hand if you have pressure coming from some one to get pregnant they can be an echo of the stress.