I'm Getting Two New Family Members In Two Days :)

Found out earlier that my late brother's wife was induced tonight so baby Peyton will be here either tonight or tomorrow- then Saturday my youngest brother is getting married so I get two new family members in one weekend. It also means shopping for a baby gift tomorrow. Yay! :)
@KrauseHome (33250)
This sounds exciting, and wishing the Best for everyone. A new baby I am sure will be a challenge since your brother passed, but I am sure with everyone's help it will be OK. It is always nice to have Family, and new family is usually a Blessing as well.
@tigeraunt (6331)
hi linda, this is a very beautiful news. i bet you are all excited for the newborn. and it is always good to have some new members in the family.. have a nice day. ann
Wow linda double blessings for your family! Some good news finally. I am happy that you will be having the additions and hope you enjoy the arrival as well as the wedding.
@koperty3 (1877)
Congratulations for all your family. So now probably you will be very busy with choosing gifts for new born. Such happy moments are very important in our busy and very fast lives. I wish my family was extend with new members :)
@sswallace21 (1824)
How cool is that? A new baby in the family. Yeah. I like shopping for baby stuff. They have some cute clothes for the little one. Sometimes I wish they had cute clothes for us. Best Wishes!
Well, that's great. Having a baby always feels great until they start pooping and vomiting and everything not nice. But seriously, that's great to know that you're having babies in your life.
@spazz435 (323)
That's great! It's always nice to get new family members, especially babies. I will be getting two new family members in a few months, my sister in law is having twins! A boy and a girl!
• Marion, Kansas
There are so many cute baby gifts on the market. Have a ton of fun. Enjoy the wedding as well. Lots of love to go around.