What kind of a shopper are you? a carefree? or a bargain fan?

I usually shop to find something durable and likes it to be use for years,yet when I find something in a bargain that is worth my money,I will buy it.Many people nowadays are practical in terms of shopping is concern just to widen the strength of their earnings.I still patronized goods that are of quality due to its durability and effectiveness.All I just wanted can not be fullfilled without going to the bargain sales so that my peers would be satisfied and that they will be happy.
@hushi22 (4941)
i think i am both in different seasons. when i have lots of money and i have no future to worry about then i am a carefree but when i am in a tigh budget i am a bargain free. in general maybe i am a bargain. i think that is more evident in me.
I think a bargain goer is more appreciated by many shoppers nowadays because of the economic situation anywhere in this world.It is not a shame to anyone to shop in a bargain sale,caust it just show his practicality and the strength of his buying power could lead him to another item that are essential to his needs.
@catof1 (683)
I love to window shop but when I really do shop I look for bargains. And I dont just mean 20 percent off type of bargains. I am extream and I know if I wait long enough I will get what I want at a lower price. I get a thrill out of it every time.
That is correct my friend because shopping in a bargain sale makes you look for another item that is also with in your budget.The only problem with bargain goods is that is does not last too long because of its quality is not very excellent,not like the quality goods where it could last for 3 to more years if you are a very careful user.Have lots of fun shopping and enjoy enjoy life.