Sherwood Church's new movie "Courageous"

Sherwood Church (the one behind Facing the Giants and Fireproof) has a new movie coming out this fall called Courageous. I'm really excited. I think each film has gotten better in both the production values and the message, so I'm really looking forward to this one! Here's the trailer for those of your who haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9VT_NBIVfs I think I'm going to see it opening day with my whole family and a bunch of friends.
@carmelanirel (20979)
They also made FlyWheel, I have all three...I also can't wait to see this movie, I do hope the theater near us has it, because usually they don't carry these kind of films..For example, have you seen "The Grace Card?" It came out a few months back, but it never played near us..
I also have all three. Flywheel is the least well-known, so I didn't add it. Courageous is backed by big distributer Tristar, so I think they're going to get nation-wide distribution this time. Fireproof had a pretty wide-scale release, so I bet they'll be able to reach even farther this time. I haven't seen the Grace Card yet, but it's on my list cause I'm an independent Christian-Film enthusiast. My parents saw it, and they said they liked it though.
Yes, I know people who have seen Grace Card too and said it was good. Now that I think about it, I did see Fireproof in the theater when it came out, so I guess the movies that have a bigger distributer will come near me..That's great, now all I have to do is wait for Grace Card and Soul Surfer to come out on DVD so I can watch them too...
Soul Surfer is out on DVD! I'm going to go get it today. It's just at the grocery store. lol The Grace Card is set for DVD release in 3 days. I LOVED Soul Surfer in theaters! I was already a big fan of Bethany Hamilton. I read her book back in high school. My guess is that Courageous will get a national release this time, and if Fireproof came to you before, then Courageous will probably be nearby too.