someone got shot here again last night.

I am going to beg my landlord if I can stay in my apartment. I was told I had to move because he does not like my daughters friends. but here where Adrian lives people are getting killed almost every day. I just told you about the girl who got shot in the face and the other ho got stabbed in church. this was terrible. now they have big police trucks on the corner here. I can't possibly move my daughter back to this neighborhood. She told me today she can't sleep with her eyes closed very well where we are here in Adrian's house. He wants to leave now as well. a few days ago it was 11 murders that took place here. it has to be up to 15 by now.
@fannitia (2172)
• Bulgaria
Hi, Gifts, this is horrible! What a neighbourhood is this? You really have to stay away. But if your landlord is not so kind to let you stay in your apartment you should try and look for another place, in a different part of the town. The life is really hard in these days but hopefully you can find some help. I wish you good luck!
Where my daughter is is very safe and I want to stay right there for another year.
@CTHanum (8255)
Hi gifts! Wow! That is totally horrible. I would fell the same to be there too. More than ten murders in just a few days?? A blacklisted area. That is place is not a safe place at all. The examples you gave really showed that it is such a dangerous place. I hope three of you will move out from that area. How could one live there as it totally put your life in risks.
@CTHanum (8255)
Luckily nothing serious happen to your son stowyk. Danger knows no one. It can be anyone but if we can prevent it then we should take precautions to overcome it.
Oh my god your so made it out alive stowyk,I am so glad my daughter has not had any problems with.
Hi gifts! You know I often thought that we as adults could possibly live almost anywhere but some when it comes to our children we can't expose them to just any where. It does sound like a high bad area so it would be best for you to try and stay in your area instead of their. Ask Adrian too about this because he too is at risk. Those stray bullets do not discriminate and anyone can get hurt and killed at times. Sadly it is usually innocent people affected so very wise and I do hope your landlord will allow you to stay there. If not start looking for another area where the probabilities are not so high like that.
That is just what I am going to do next month. Talk with him about it and hopefully he will say I can stay there. it is after all a very safe place. My daughter needs that safe house too.
Don't forget the important person too. YOU! Let him know for you too. If something heaven forbid was to happen to him, you could not be at peace so encourage him to move too for you.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
You need to do to keep your loved ones safe. Be careful, my friend.
I will do my very best to for sure. Thanks
hi gifts starting over lost my whole d response.ugh. oh my g 15 murders is really getting scary.you and Adrian and your daughtermust find a safer place to live,. thats awful I would get to feeling Oh my G I wonder if I 'll be next.I am sorry your landlord is being balky but maybe you can persuade him yet. ultimately if I were you guys I sure wou ld move to safer location., here where I live a city called Santa Ana is the one place we all avoid as its crime rate is off the scale. gangs and rival gangs have drive b y shooting every night and a lot of innocent people who are members of the damned gangs get shot. I would never live there at all.
Hi there haley,I am trying to stay right where i am. When I pay my rent next month I will try to speak to him about letting us stay another year. I pay my rent on time all the time and that should count for something.
That is really scary and would definitely not be a place that I could raise my family. It isn't just you that needs to go, it is Adrian as well, it just seems like it is too dangerous to be where you are right now. That is actually one of the reasons that I like living where I live, yes there are some crimes that take place, but I'm not scared to go to sleep at night and I know that as long as I keep an eye on the children they are going to be okay.
I wouldn't be waiting fir permission. It's not safe there. Just get out before you or someone you love gets killed. I would already have my bags packed and I'd be out of there already.
@stephcjh (32387)
That is horrible. I hope you move from there and never go back. I would not be able to sleep there either.
@carolscash (9504)
gifts, do all you can to stay in your apartment. Your daughter will be leaving soon won't she? I think that you need to speak to your landlord and explain to him that you need to move back there and that Adrian will be coming as well because you must get out of his neighborhood! That is too many deaths occuring there at one time.
@sid556 (31023)
Oh my gosh, that is horrible! I can't even imagine living in suce a place! Maybe your landlord will let you back in if you KK's friends aren't hanging around? I really don't think it's fair for the landlord to dictate and judge KK's friends unless they have caused trouble in which case he can specify certain ones that aren't allowed on the premises. Still, you are in a situation that sounds really dangerous and I think at that point, I'd probably make any deal the landlord would take to get back in there. You can always work on making things more fair once you are in. We have a town by the same name around where I live and there was a murder last year and it was shocking because it is the quietest most peaceful little town. I used to think you were referring to that place until you started telling about all the violent crimes. Hope your landlord lets you back in, gifts.
That's horrible. I am lucky I live where I do. I wouldn't live in NY for any amount to money. I hope you two find a decent place to move to. One of the out lying areas might even be better for your Avon. We rarely have half a dozen murders annually here. Ofcourse there are alot of accidents and like that.
@ravisivan (14025)
gsb: I am really concerned about your situation. If u have to vacate your accommodation then you will have to stay in Adrian's house only. Please do not go out too often. Pray to God to guide you all properly in this. We cannot do more than this.
hi gifts starting over lost my whole d response.ugh. oh my g 15 murders is really getting scary.you and Adrian and your daughter must find a safer place to live,. thats awful I would get to feeling Oh my G I wonder if I 'll be next.hi gifts starting over lost my whole d response.ugh.l be next.a few miles from here is Santa Ana with crime rate clear off the scales. rival gangs and drive byh shooting every night and innocent people getting killed. nobody in their right mind would want to live there. too many murders.