i think it`s better now : ALONE

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
Probably better that way for me I am alone in the corner of this city I close all my heart for love for temporary although in my deeply heart, i want to cry Please, do not come and say hello only make me wounded Please delete my name Please erase all love stories ever Leave me alone Alone without you anymore Although I must admit, is only you who I really cared My heart did not want to find, substitute yourself
your poetry is good , bro. you deserve be the poet. keep work ,creativity, and spirit my friend. cheers
@adhyz82 (36289)
really?? thanks for your compliment
yeah, you'r welcome my friend.
nice poetry, adhyz... so you are good poetry maker too??is it based on own experience?why don't you send this to triond?
@adhyz82 (36289)
really? i myself did not aware for my talent
@akangirl (2437)
Its quite hard to let go of the love, one can never forget but can continue in moving forward in life. Go out with friends, try be more social and eventually in sometime the love still be there but no more hurt.Love those who loves you. I hope you get over this soon as its quite painful.
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya...thanks for your care...i do hope like that
@atleya (947)
Read word by word and I feel very sad... That's really my feeling. And I think this is life, happiness and sadness is part of life. Best,
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya, if you can see my feeling, it means sad
@mods196621 (3631)
How nice is your composition. I like this and really feel that you want to be alone; Do you feel inlove before and had the problem with your lovelife so this happen that you want to be alone. Stay away from you the one you only love. This is really hurt coz i have been there since when i was young.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i dont know what is my true feeling..i don`t know
• Bangladesh
Oh,so sad to hear buddy. Do not break your heart.Try to get another one who will love you more and can not live without you. Anyways very nice post friend,I liked it too much.Keep writing like this.Really nice to read and feel.It touches my mind ans soul.Thanks for posting such a lovely post. Cheers
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya, but i want to try another person but it`s not easy for me so i decide to be alone
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Wow, Nice beautiful thoughts or should i say a love poem. Its really true feeling.. You are in love and your love is not with you and you are alone.. you are sad and want to stay alone but deep in your heart you want to be with your love.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i don`t know if iam happy when iam alone..i don`t know
@edsss17 (4398)
Oh. such a sad sad piece! That's what I also feel when it was the first I got heart broken! But I moved on in such a short period of time and I think its good.. No, don't close your heart. Yes, it hurts but still remain your heart open as you may not know when to fall in love. You may regret it when you find someone who loves you and you love back but your heart is close! COnfusing eh? Just a piece of silly advice!
@adhyz82 (36289)
give me suggestion
@paula27661 (15899)
Very moving piece adhyz82. It is very nicely written and touching to read. It appears to me that you may have come to the acceptance stage of your grief and may be soon ready to put the past behind you and move forward. I wish all the best for you.