The important is you are back

Hello Lotters, It's good and great to see others who weren't before or for a long time that are now coming back to this place. at first, some will start a discussion asking if they were remembered or if some one still knows them. of course, chances are they will get responses from people they haven't seen before or some who still remember them. For me, It doesn't matter how long you have been gone from mylot. the most important aspect of being a mylotter who leaves, is when they come back and welcome them with open arms. but "coming back" and start participating again is the best thing for the community to asked for. I hope those who comes back wouldn't think of leaving mylot again, it's great place for the people of the old, new and the young to be taking a huge journey here in this community of good people. Have a Nice day and Godbless
Hi Letran, I am always glad to see members return as it is really exciting to see them. There are some that have returned after several years! This continually reminds us that they really enjoy the site and that myLot will continually thrive. Although some of their friends may not still be around it is always great to extend a warm welcome back to them.
Hello hardworkinggurl, That's right there are a lot of users from those years that hasn't comebak for a very long time. it's sad though that the ones that i have gone to know last year or last2x year isn't around anymore because of offline obligations.i hope they do come back soon. thank you for your're time and have a nice day
Yes Mylot is a great place to come and share your thoughts and feelings. I've got some really nice friends here. I'm not here as much as I was when I first started here but I try to get here every chance I get. I got my first payout and was so happy for that.
Hello pointless question. this place is great indeed to share our feelings, you have been active from time to time which is really not bad i might say . you have gotten you're pay out and that is something good you know. don't worry things will go well for you as you have gotten so many friends. hope you get more pay outs to come. have a nice day
• Mexico
Hi Letran Knight: I agree with you. We are humans and we have our own priorities. This is not that important actually, what is more important is that we can come back whenever we want. The good sons come back home they say in my country . I had to leave some time when my job didn't give me the time to go and share with you but I came back because I enjoy spending my time here. ALVARO
Hello starsailover, i bet if i had the same hectic schedule, then there's no doubt that i won't be getting the time to be here at all. wow, that's the first time I've actually done something like that. what ever we did off line is not important but one thing is that we got the chance to come back. have a nice day
@akp100 (13325)
Hi :) That's a great one LK Mylot is the place for everyone and yes important thing is that users are getting back even after long break for any off line reason. They are always welcomed here. Even i take some break because of offline work but I always like to be here again and again... LK.. Congrats for 11000
Hello Akp100, Yeah, I am not sure if any one can actually consider themselves lucky to be here and going some where else? they have their own reasons as to why they actually wanted to leave it and they never said it. I never really left mylot but i was closed to have disappeared. i can't explain that though but am glad to have returned here. have a nice day
@stephcjh (32327)
have taken breaks from Mylot but have always come back to it sooner or later. I work with alot of sites online and have to narrow some of them down at times.
Hello Step, I believe those people who have work has the right to be inactive in mylot for days. this is not something that we usually do when ever we have full time. have a nice day
You are correct. First I thought that with this site I can earn money but now through this site I can make a friendship community. Thank you for your message.
Hello sitakalyani, wlcome to mylot my friend. i believe that you can do better in terms of posting a lot discussions and response and comments. don't worry you can stay hre as long as you like, just don't be absent for three straight months so that you will be able to retain your earnings
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes because communicating good idea make your heart feel good and take it happy so it is best way keep up the good work.
hello ebuscat, thats it's the best way to keep up the good work otherwise, mylot wasn't design for us to ignore each other while being on this site.have a nice day
Great discussion. Today i was kind of thinking of taking a rest from Mylot but not for a long period of time but only for a week. For some reason i feel lazy lately in everything, not only from mylotting but i EVERYTHING! I want to sleep more, laze around and not do anything at all! Like you i'm just happy that some mylotters are back and hope they would be active and would never think of leaving again.
Hello toniganzon, When we stay longer in mylot than the normal hours that we do, the risk of getting lazzy is high and i happened to have that experience several times.it's normal most of the time most specially if you have worked to do and come home very tired and can't do anything else. am glad you didn't take that long to leave mylot.well, two days for me was long and i can miss mylot that much
@se7enthbird (8328)
i am happy to see other members who had a vacation on mylot back. i myself took a three month rest because of schedules and things to accomplished and now i am back. i am happy to be back. i guess when you are a great member some one out there in the mylot world will recognize you and be happy that you came back. leaving mylot for me does not mean that i gave up i love mylot... but there are things that needs to get settled. on october i am leaving again for Japan and i am not sure if i can still log in everyday, but i will try my best.
Hello seventh Bird, Some of those people had been gone for years and i have never met them in mylot until i saw them here. unfortunately, some of those whom I use to get along with are no longer iin this place. hey, take care of yourself since japan already had experience some terrible natural disasters there. if you are free and have internet, don't forget mylot, okay? have a nice day and have a safe journey there
hi LK, I am glad to see a mylotter who keep on coming back here After a long vacation I miss some of them This place is missing something without their presence I know some of them are busy or just need some breaks here. happy mylotting
Hello bhabycatch, Last year there are some group of lotters that started posting but i haven't seen them before but surely they are recognized by the admin. it's nice that we get to see them again and see how they do things in this place when they used to be online. yes, some people needed breaks and when they are free then they can come back. Have a nice day
@mspitot (3833)
I actually miss some mylotters here that are now gone. I wonder what they do now. One lotter that I'm glad to be back is homeshoppers. I'm glad that she finds time to be here again after coping up with her new day job
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i have been out for a long time and you know where i had been. yes buddy, i hope i can keep this old track now, for good.