Anyone heard about wenetprofits?

Chennai, India
Few days back one of my friends asked me to go through the site wenetprofits.com. On seeing, it seemed to be a MLM with a different plan. The product is a collection of e-books, so that doesn't attract. But their payplan was bit different and unique. Anyone earning with them?
Good Evening VCV. I visited the site, just now finished watching the entire 15 minutes presentation. Of course it seems to be a nice plan. And of course I would not recommend it anyway as there are two many streams of income, which in my view is not worthy. I view this way. Its a business. For buying a product from them, we pay. They profit. When you send - recruit - sponsor whatever the name be, another customer, and they profit again, and from that profit, you get a share. When it is more than 2 stream, I feel its complicated. I like simple easy straight plans. Anyway, good that you sought opinion. I wish you get much more participation on this one discussion.
• Chennai, India
I think there's not multiple streams of income, but earnings from referrals unlimited levels deep. (However, I'm not sure they don't have multiple streams of income.) Moreover, as I expected, it seems nobody here is working with them. (It's a MLM and next it pays only through AlertPay. So, most Paypal members might not have joined it.)
no friend i am not known about this site but just now after reading your post i just visited the website and it says to invest some money...well do correct me if i am wrong.....
• Chennai, India
Well Himanshu.. It seemed to be a MLM, so no wonder it requires investment of some money. (Or they call it "Purchase"). The income plan is little bit complicate, but designed to earn back most of our money on first sale itself. After first sale, if or referrals continue to work, we get some share of money without any efforts. I'm not sure whether anyone is earning with them.