Sweet or Spicy?

Iced Coffee, sweet and bitter at the same time - One variety of sweet and bitter is coffee, which I also like, but not too much on all sweets..
@redphile (2265)
I love spicy foods! It challenges me to finish up whatever food I am eating no matter how spicy it is. Its a shame that my boyfriend hates spicy foods and I cant even eat it with him. Bummer! LOL. I like sweet foods too, but not that much, sometimes I lose interest in the taste easily if I eat sweets. and it hurts my teeth sometimes though. How about you mylotter, what do you like to eat, sweet or spicy foods?
@brew2x (3096)
I actually like them both especially if they are combined (sweet and spicy foods). But if I am to choose only one, I would have to say I like sweet foods better. I really love chocolates and ice cream.
@redphile (2265)
i like ice cream too, chocolate flavor! But nothing beats eating spicy food, because I am a skinny person, I like eating spicy foods because it makes me want to eat more rice therefor gaining weight! LOL
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
I used to eat sweet food, but with age and health problems, I become very careful about it. Spicy food is now favorate for young people. In China, the Sichuan food is famous for its spices, which are necessary for th the humid weather in that area, but now is popular all over the country, even overseas. I feel whatever you feel like to eat should be controlled to a reasonable extent. Otherwise, health problems might follow without notice.
@redphile (2265)
If taken too much it will be bad for our health so we can always eat and do everything in moderation and still enjoy the food that we eat.
@rollylolly (2847)
Hey buddy redphile I love spicy and sweet dishes . But it's sad I am forced now to stay away it for my health . Spicy is not good for my skin and stomach and sweets make me gain weight . But once in a while I do indulge in such food . But no one can stop me from taking such dishes when I go to some party . All is fair in love,war and party...lols;-)
@redphile (2265)
Everything is bad if taken too much! so try a little and enjoy yourself sometime, just take care of your health though. Cheers!
@_sketch_ (5709)
Hey why choose? I love them both. I even eat some things that are both sweet and spicy, like chicken fingers.
@redphile (2265)
If mixed I love it both because theres still that spicy tingling taste in it! But if its just sweet I get too tired of eating, so i only eat a little bit of sweet and a whole lot of spicy!
@HeartROB (434)
I really really really absolutely LOOOVEEE spicy foods. It just simply makes my food palatable and able to enjoy it piece by piece. Spicy foods are really great. LOve it:))
@redphile (2265)
I loooooooooooove it too! LOL! in any food in any way.
I love Spicy to, Or some salty, the sweet not my favorite because cause you wil got "morning sick-liked" when too much consume the sweet. Spicy make me want more and more without getting sick. I thin your Teeth got "sensitive Teeth", and need consult to the doctor, I think much tooth paste for the person like you on the market.
@redphile (2265)
I like salty foods too but not too much it will make you sick though LOL. Spicy foods are the best for me and thats in any kind of food, in any way it is served, I would always have a chili pepper as a condiment to add up to the flavor of any food I am eating.
@mariahhh (1328)
• United Arab Emirates
I also love spicy foods. The food is tastier if it is spicy. Whenever the food is bland, I just put some dried chili and it will always taste good lol. I don't like sweets much. I love sweet foods, but I just eat those once in a while, or I will feel very overwhelmed. I am more a salty and spicy person.