Tongue Tied

@HeartROB (434)
There is this person that i really like. But, everytime i got to see that person, my heart seems to skip a beat and my heart beats faster and faster as I get closer to that person. When I am already infront of that person my time seems freezes itself, and then i sweat heavy, then all that I can hear and feel is that my heart thumping so fast and hard on my chest. Now that I am in front of that person when I try to speak to that person it seems that words that i wanted to say to that person does not just easily come out. My tongue seems to be tied. But then, when I am able to get myself up, the words that I am about to say seems to be not the right words that I really wanted to say to that person. Grrrrrr.. I hate myself with that. It seems that I just blow up the perfectly right moment with that person T_T.
You are not alone. It's a very common situation. What you're going through is just what everybody else is going through when they are in love or attracted to that person. In my case, however i don't allow myself to be overruled by emotion. I try to stay calm, think hard and start building my confidence. I have learned long ago that we can conquer everything through confidence. Not sure if it would work for you but it worked on me! Stay in love, stay inspired, be happy!
@HeartROB (434)
yeah, that is what i am trying to work on now. CONFIDENCE. When we have that we can do anything. And also practice makes perfect...hehehe
u get flabergasted wen u see that person..better always bring along a paper bag so that when ur near him and getting jittery go blow in and out your paperbag then compose youself...conquer your fear...and say ur hearts out
@jricky1 (6809)
We would all going through that kind of situation.I always like you when i like someone,i become tongue tied and so shy that i don't dare to see that person.Isn't it strange?lol..Maybe we know more about that person,this embarrassed situation would be better.
@haopee (494)
You seem to have the case of in-love syndrome or it may be the big-crush disease. You'll have prepare yourself the next time you approach that person so you could at least say hi. It will take a lot of will but don't get discouraged, women are innately strong ^_^. You aren't alone in your predicament so don't hate yourself.