Can you heal internal injuries by drinking urine?

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
I've seen in a movie, so do not be right. There have been told that you can heal internal injuries with blood, then the injured person has been drinking urine.
@zerd87 (301)
I think it is not true. Urine is a waste product of our body. It means that the body excreted the not needed materials in our system. If you drink it, it will more toxic to our body. In my point of view, do not believe it. It may impose to you as a placebo effect.
@asliah (11149)
hi, there's a rumors before that drinking of own urine will heal internal injuries with blood many more,but i dont want to believe unless i will drink my own urine,but i wont drink it,because its my urine,and i still now i dont want to try it.
@najibdina29 (1309)
I know people just older that if they had a heavily bleeding wound have peed, or heavy tonsillitis with urine have gargled (I made it myself already, and has also helped). But to heal internal bleeding, so, well, that to me It will appear slightly in real terms be.
@nakula2009 (2325)
Yes urine helps against injuries and also internal. Some people drink it too. While it is disgusting but healthy. I've read in a book. It helps to prevent stress when you drink a glass every day. If you have a cold drink urine and it goes one better. You can also rub into the skin. The whole can be read in a book. The Golden Fountain says. but do not know whether there is the book yet.
that's not true urine is a some residual liquid from human body. it contain many useless substance of our body, including poison. if urine can heal our body, why our body remove it?.
As far as I know, urine can be utilized as cleansing for external injuries such as sea urchin stings. Several individuals that have stated that urine could promote wellness in the body. Even Juan Manuel Marquez drinks urine to become stronger.However, I'm not sold to such idea. Urine are the extracted waste in our body and it should not be consumed
@dollar3235 (2063)
I would say, it's better to eat poison and die rather than even thinking of such thing.
Read that in the newspaper several years ago and they claim it's true. I'm not saying it isn't and indeed there were some who proved it was a medicine. But for the life of me i couldn't get myself to drink my own urine!