Julian Camino : Lionel Messi is better than pele...

@adhyz82 (36291)
Indonesia
Assistant coach Julian Argentina Camino revealed, Lionel Messi and Diego Maradona better than Pele. This opinion is delivered Camino during a visit to India to conduct an inspection before the friendly match between Argentina and Venezuela on 2 September. "That's a question that will be difficult to answer when the status of the Argentinians," Camino said when asked who the best among the three were reported by the Times of India. DO NOT MISS "They have good skills in a different era. But arguably Messi and Maradona better than Pele. " However Camino reluctant to comment when asked about the performance of Messi in the Copa America last. Argentina only reached the quarter-finals after failed by Uruguay. "I'm not the right person to answer this question. All I can tell, no one is like Messi. Vice versa, "said Camino. what do you think?? do you agree?? do you think he said like that because he is argentina too like messi and maradonna??
@rappeter13 (5297)
I don't consider Maradona a great player as he was always doped and cheated a lot. Messi is a good player, who plays better at Barcelona because of the tiki taka system and because he has a real team in the back of him, not like at the national team. As for Pele, I haven't seen him playing, so I cannot judge him. A good player can be a great player only if he has great teammates as well, otherwise not. And this talking about one single player in a team sport is not healthy and leads to no good.
@adhyz82 (36291)
amazing...amazing... you are the first person who did not admit Maraddona is a great player
I guess there are a few more like I am, even sports commentators and other sport related people. It is my right to believe so, and I will stick to my opinion.
@rising3 (165)
I Don't agree but its hard to compare now Messi has still got years to play in which he can do so many things and perhaps surpass him But for now Pele is greater the fact that Messi has been able to do his great work only with Barca , he hasn't done anything great for Argentina but there is still time for Messi has he has still many years to play
@adhyz82 (36291)
Messi is so perfect in Barcelona ... But he was very unlucky in Argentina This year, he failed again to bring Argentina in the Copa America, even this copa america is held in his own country
@amkiller (533)
I don't think so pele was and is better then messi.
@adhyz82 (36291)
so what is your conclusion??