Far away

@jazzyrae (1747)
Today my boyfriend leaves to go tobwelding school for7 months (and the day we find out if I'm pregnant) I'm living with his mom till he gets back. Does anyone have any ideas how to make time go faster or make it easier he will be 5 hours away:(
@Dominique25 (9475)
I would strongly recommend talking to him as much as you can when he's able. To keep yourself very busy. Do things that you enjoy doing, spend time with friends and family. If I were you I would keep a schedule of all the things that I would like to do and enjoy. That will help time go faster. Also enjoy your pregnancy if you are, and learn as much about all that is happening to you at this time.
@jazzyrae (1747)
well the familly thing is kinda out because my parents disowned me for falling in love with someone they dotn approve of:(
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
If you do something you enjoy time will pass quickly. Just the more you think the more slowly you go days without it. Are de Try not to think that far and just enjoy your pregnancy. I wish you a healthy baby and good luck. Have a nice day!
@jazzyrae (1747)
well i took 3 test today all negative still no period though..... so i may not be pregnant im going to get a blood test next week...i hope i am..butthank you and thanks for the advice have a nice day as well
@urbandekay (18312)
Take a home study course in something, perhaps learn a language or whatever interests you all the best urban
@jazzyrae (1747)
thank you