Finally I started a blogger blog

United States
August 21, 2011 6:52pm CST
I finally started a blogger blog, I hope to see myself keeping at this blog, it looks like it will be easy to use adsense here, rather then having to add the code at other sites that I put up. Later I may actually get a domain name over there but I feel great now that I see how simple they are. What are some of the better niches to use at blogger though other then weight loss? Anyone have any ideas?
4 responses
• Israel
22 Aug 11
While you you make a blog but the most important step is to know what you want to do it I mean what is the area niche You select it to build your own blog I prefer to start with something and you know it by experience
• United States
22 Aug 11
I started it on weight loss, its something I know a lot about, and many people are interested in it. Where I have researched it and used much of it over the past 20 years. I figure why not share some of what I know.
• United States
23 Aug 11
It is something that many need here in the US they say that even children are over weight big time here in the US. I think its because its so easily bought rather then being like in the old days where once a week you got a treat.
@Gargi2010 (639)
• India
22 Aug 11
Congratulation dear good start i have also blog but i am not published more now do the publicity in free classfied sites so you will got lots of referrals Regards
• United States
22 Aug 11
I didn't do it on making money online, To me there are way to many of those out there. Why would anyone chose mine when there are over 5000 other blogs with the same stuff on it.
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
22 Aug 11
I like blogger because it has that e-mail posting functionality. I don't have to log in to blogger every time i want to post. Do you have a URL for your blog? I might like to visit.
@greenline (14865)
• Canada
22 Aug 11
Congratulations to you ! You have made a wonderful start. In fact, I have been thinking of starting a blog too, but have not got started yet, primarily because I still need to study and understand the ways. For domains, there are a number of ways on the internet. Wish you success !
• United States
22 Aug 11
Well I have ne blog already my website name is actually a blog, but I am getting tired of the spammers coming there all of the time, and only 1% of the subscribers are contributing the other 99% are spammers. But I decided to try a free blog, and see if money can be made from it if I get into the right niche.