I really don't wanna go to bed..I need someone to give me an excuse to stay up

@Mysteria (209)
ughh I'm so freaking tired and its running late here but I don't feel sleepy at all. well its 4:00ish my time and yet I don't wanna go to bed. Maybe its the effect of my favee coffee or just the work loads in my head that prolly stole my sleep...oh well, whatever it is I have to stay up because If I sleep I wont make it on time. Besides later, I have some lil responsibilities that i really need to do which I also enjoy doing.(hmmph there goes a beautiful excuse to stay up) So I think I better go get another cup of coffee. Till then :) to all pullin all nighters hope you find a reason or excuse to stay up...
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Mysteria, I'm thinking that you really NEED to get some sleep but you just don't want to. If you re-read what you wrote here, you say in one sentence that you are so freaking tired and then that you don't feel sleepy. Sometimes, I have so much that I want to do that I don't want to sleep but honestly, when I am tired, sleepy is one of the first symptons of it.
@Mysteria (209)
mjeah I'm too tired from the hospital work but i dunno how to I wanna go to sleep but thoughts runs in my head, I just couldn't sleep.If I lie in bed I will just tossed and turn. I'm thinking maybe I had too much coffee all the time. Thankies for the comment =)
@sid556 (31005)
Aw yes, that's probably it. I work nights and I can be so tired at work but by the time I drive home, I get this new burst of energy and I have trouble falling asleep sometimes. I know that I should be sleeping but sometimes I just have too much on my mind, i think. Also, I drink coffee at work and I'm sure that doesn't help.
Oh man, I can't even pull all nighters anymore! I can and have (attempted to) function on very little sleep - like 1 1/2 hours - but it's so hard and you're so exhausted at that point no matter how much coffee or caffeine you have. Agh. I'm trying not to do that anymore - it really messes up my system and wears me down. Well I hope you weren't late for whatever you needed to do!!! Get some sleep, now!! lol
@choybel (5059)
For today, mylot has been reason enough for me, plus the fact that I am waiting for the free roll poker game in an online gaming site.