Although Lots of people around me but I cant forget mylot and mylotter friends

Hello friends I am came back how are you all? I was in leave for 10 days from mylot without leave application hahhha…. How spend your days I was missing you all and I feel alone without mylot even lots of relatives with me I enjoyed the days because in my mother’s house Krishnashtmai or Janmashtmi( i.e. Lord Krishna Birthday) festival celebrated in big way. First day perform the celebration (pooja & aarti) at 12pm. A big lighting are there with decoration. Second day arranged meals for 200 to 300 peoples and organized bhajan also means songs of Lord Kishna. My all family members Bhaiya and Bhabhi, mother all are organized this. They feel very happy when the relatives, friends and others are came in our house for meals. After my marriage I attend this program first time. Really this is a good way for get together to all. Do you celebrate any festival in your house like this share your views about this. you miss me or not when I was absent here I know no one was missing me because no message are in my inbox only one message received. Hahhha….. I know I am not such type of women no one can miss me...
@jaiho2009 (39019)
dear sis, Welcome back. Sorry I did not realized you were absent that long. I am not also active for few days. I am here but not doing much activities like the usual me. I was on the verge of leaving mylot as well..but friends gives me a lot of courage to stay and inspiration. I am sure you have a great time with your family. You are missed by many friends and family here too my sis. sis, jaiho®
Hmmm it means you not miss me even for a micro second that not good dear sis I know I am not smart but not ugly also hahhaha..... Where are you and how are you sis? Thanks for response. Yes I enjoyed lots in my holidays.
Don't say you are the type of woman no one would miss. Though you are in my friend list, we haven't developed that close relationship but boy i'm glad that i found a new discussion on my inbox today! I haven't had one from other friends except those that have been really active. We have festivals like this one and our family all gather together to receive guests. I haven't been to any festivals lately because i'm too busy. Glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Ohhh thanks my dear friend it means you missed me and my discussion also. I not know what is new in mylot in this 10 days because I was out of station. I enjoyed lot in this festival with relatives and friends.
welcome back surekha! I did miss your jokes and i was wondering why you haven't shown your avatar for quite sometime. So that's what kept you so busy. I am glad you enjoyed it despite being tired for its preparations. Birthdays and weddings are what usually gathers our relatives and friends. When we do gather, it's a happy and enjoyable occasion too.
Hmmm friend once again change photo and nice photo I like this. Thanks dear friend to say you miss my joke means indirectly you miss me hahaa....Yes friend I was feeling tired so I slept in the afternoon for 2 hours. Now I feeling fresh and relax. We are celebrated Lord Krishna's birthday so we call more and more persons.
@QeeGood (1214)
• Sweden
Hello Surekharathi, you can be missed without people writing to you by respecting you to have your own space of time doing other things. You are thought of, because you are a very compassionate loving friend. Some say friends are connected in heart and soul even with no written or spoken words. I do not celebrate any festival in my home. Occasionally celebration of birthday or some special family event can happen. It sounds like you have had a happy family gathering. Glad to have you back here on mylot! Happy mylotting!
Ohhh Thanks a lot my dear friend to tell me I am loving friend and for first response yes you are right some friends are connected by heart and soul and not necessary to spoken words. I missed you and all mylotter friends even I was busy in occassion but daily at least for five minutes I remember about all mylotter friends. I was so busy and I have no time for connecting the net. Yes I enjoyed lots with family members. Thanks for sharing your nice view.
@anil02 (2968)
Hello Surekha, welcome back, today I think that what is the reason you are not active here. It is good thing you enjoy Janmashtmi. I know it first time that this festival can be celebrate as a big festivals. Here Janmasthmi is limited up to fast.
Thanks friend to say you are think about reason of my absentee it means indirectly you missed my discussions or comments hahah.... Am I true or not. Yes I enjoy Rakhi and Janmashtmi both festival. Full 10 days I not opened my net. Yes this festival is also celebrate as big festival in our house yesterday in our house 200 to 300 people were came for meals.
@anil02 (2968)
Hello, you are one of the most active member of this site. It is now our habit to respond on your discussion. Break from routine work refresh us. I hope you will start new discussion with new courage.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Hi surekharathiji Yes, I was starting to wonder where you disappeared but before I could ask you have arrived back Seems that you really had a great time when you were away. I am happy that you took some days off from your busy schedule and had a good family time. I do not have any such parties or get togethers at hom or even here at the place where I stay. Sometimes, (an mostly) it is me and my parents with my family and brother's family. But just a day or two at a stretch.
Hmmm I know you are telling lie if you wants to tell this then why are you late? Yes friend I spend good time with my family members but I was so busy and no time for net connect. Our party was really nice thanks for response.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Quite right dear friend. But as you are aware, I still do not have any internet connection at home. I use the Internet cafe and that too when I have some work to be uploaded for my client. This is the reason that I miss out many discussions and also the followups of my responses. I felt that you were away but I was not that sure as maybe you posted on some other discussions. Now I feel that I should have visited your profile for better understanding that you were away. Sorry that I could not be a better friend this time... will definitely try to improve
Although I do like to spend a lot of time with my family and friends that are not members of mylot, I also like to spend at least a little bit of time with my mylot family on a daily basis. The reason for this is that in the years that I've been a mylot member, I've found that the members of this site are just as important in my life as those people that I am able to make contact with in person. For me, I can' imagine being away from mylot for more than a day or two.
Yes you are right my friend some time is also spend with family and friends and remains time spend in mylot. But now I not able to spend more time here because my backbone problem is started.
@shibham (17025)
Grrrr..... very bad. Reason 1. you left mylot without info. reason 2, where all your family members were there and enjoying a lot, you did not invited the important member to your home. Grrrrr.... reason 3. where is Prasad? really angry with you bhabi. Grrrrrrrrrr..... have a nice time.
Hmmm you are right I missed without informing to anybody sorry for it dear deverji. Prasad will send you by my brother's Vidya's courier service haha..... Prasad was so tasty so..... You are angry on me ohhh no I was thinking you are calm person but.... hahhah thanks for response. My family resides in Nagpur. I will post my family photo after some days.
@koperty3 (1877)
I'm glad you spend nice time. Its interesting reading your discussion because you can describe your culture and thanks to you I can get some knowledge about your culture, your country and your religion. So I thin it was religious festival and also family reunion in one. That s really interesting. Unfortunately I did not experience anything similar in my life. I wish you nice day and good to have you back ( big hug).
Thanks my dear friend for response. Yes friend in our country lots of festivals are celebrated in different cultures. Yes this is religious festival birthday of Lord Krishna.
Hello my dear friend! Yes I noticed you were not here and I checked your profile each day wondering if when you were last here. I noticed no activity and thought you were busy with the institute. Of course you are missed my friend but most importantly so glad you are back.
Do you know my dear friend I am waiting your response and 2 minutes before I said to my husband ohhh no HWG friend is missing she is not responding on my discussion and 2 minutes after I seen your response thanks for it. But really I feel so sad because when I came back first I checked my gmail and see each and every mail then I have seen no mail from your side not any question where are you? then I feel ohhh my friend is not missing me. Then I logged off my account and feel upset.
Oh my friend I am sorry, for not having sought you out sooner and or responding sooner. I am going through something these days were my headaches are increasing daily. I have been really sick and it has been harder for me to log in earlier. I finally today, found a clinic that will see me next Monday, because the Migraines I am getting are really bad. I am taking a lot of pain medication lately and it is causing me to be very nervous. So I am hoping the clinic will do the proper testing to find out why I am in so much pain lately.
Sorry dear friend I dont know about your health sorry to say all these words and take care and after going clinic and after checking please tell what are saying the Dr. Please do the rest.
@ronadelle (1547)
Hello surekharathi, welcome back~! You're fellow myLotter friends surely miss you. Cheers!
Hmmm thanks for saying this word. I know you not miss me because you not respond on my discussion but thanks to say this my friend.
@ronadelle (1547)
Yeah I'm new here on myLot and it's my first time to have come across your page. Hope to be friends with you. God bless!
I also wait to come on mylot everyday, after coming back from office everyday. I do not get time before 8:00 pm most of the time but as soon as get time it's mylot. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks friend for your response I was so busy so no time for connecting net. I enjoyed lot and all relatives also feel happy when they saw I am also present there because after my marriage this is the first time I attend this festival in my mother's house.
It's good that you enjoyed, good that you are back on Mylot. See more from you :)
@pahak627 (4198)
Well, you have such a big celebration there in your house. Maybe that is compared to our fiesta here in our country. But here the whole community/barrio will celebrate in honor of a patron saint. Not all celebrate it because only catholics believe in it. Before I end, I just would like to take this opportunity to thank you for adding me as friend. I appreciate it so much.
Ohhh friend why you think about ending I also think this from yesterday because I am not feeling well from 2 days and my backbone pain is increasing more. Now I will not active here but miss you and all friends. You will always my friend.
hi surekha, Me too.............I am not online for a weeks But I can't deny I miss mylot and my friends here too...... Glad you enjoyed the event happy mylotting
Yes friend I have not seen you and Ravi uncle. Where is Ravi uncle no one knows please join mylot as early possible uncle. Where are you and how are you dear. Where you were went? Thanks to join my discussion and my mylot college is also waiting for your joining see this discussion Mylot is like college place.
hi i do exepct next time u will post a comment for ur leave application