How do you cancel a subscription to something in paypal?

I can't see how to cancel a subscription to something in payapl. I know it can be done, but I don't see how. Below are the directions given in the TBS support site. I won't have money in my account to pay the $77. I need it for my account, but so far my boss hasn't come through to put the money in there. He said he would pay for it, since I needed to have it for the job he wanted me to do. I'm scared that before he pays it will hit my bank and cause an overdraft. So these are the directions below. "If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription. OR If you find the last payment to us in Paypal, then click on DETAILS in the right hand column, you'll be taken to a page with a clickable Subscription Number. Click on that and you'll be taken to a page where you can then cancel (it's near the bottom of that page). If you want us to cancel your subscription, we can do that for you, but you *must* give us your Paypal subscription number (it starts with S- and you'll find it listed in the payment receipt email you got when originally paying). If you don't give us that information we can't cancel your subscription for you." There is no subscription tab to click or submit... so what am I doing wrong?
Hello PQ! I see from your comments that you figured out how to cancel the subscription withing Paypal. Just wanted to add to go to the site where the subscription was set, because about 3 weeks ago, I was charged for a subscription I was not aware was renewable. I think I signed up to something a year ago and forgot that it was self renewable. At the time I could see that I would be using the service, but soon after decided not to continue and did not mind that I had already paid for it but neglected the part about self renewing. Anyways I did manage to cancel it within PayPal at the time, sadly too late and the fee was withdrawn. What I wanted to add for you is that make sure it is not a self renewing deal on the site and if so to make sure you cancel it there too. I went to the site and although I had canceled in PayPal, it was still set on the set to renew again, next year. So I canceled it there too. Just thought I let you know just in case so you too do not get sadly surprised as me.
Hi HWG! Thank you for reminding me of that. This is $77 a year so I bet it is self-renewing. Thanks for that. So sorry you had to go through that of having to pay for something you aren't using.
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
Hi, I can see your problem was solved! I was out of funds in my bank account once, and Paypal could not pay for a subscription with my credit card, so they just canceled it. So nothing dangerous happened It seems that Paypal does not cause an overdraft, at least they didnĀ“t do it for me. Have a great day..
Oh that's good to know. I was worried about it hitting my bank. My boss said his never caused an overdraft either. But I was scared that it would go directly to my bank.
@stephcjh (32328)
Oh my. I have never had to do that before so I have no clue about it either. If someone is not able to help you with it, I would call Paypal directly and have them manually do it for you.
Thanks Steph, I may have to, but I hope to get things resolved without having to. I'm still hoping my boss will drop the money into paypal that he said he would for this robot... so far he hasn't and I'm really stressed out over it.