OH those mind boggling discussions!

By Toni
Today i'm being stupid or maybe i always am but for today i'm extra stupid! Today i don't feel like wrecking my brains responding to those mind boggling discussions about choices in life. I don't feel like thinking at all today. Today is a special holiday but i'm still working because my students are from another country and besides it's only in my city that has a special holiday and i don't even know why! Another sign of my stupidity. For some reason i'm feeling like a bimbo. Now i'm insulting myself! My apologies mylotters.
Aww Toni don’t worry! Everyone is allowed stupid days! I often get days where I have been so so busy the previous week and had very little sleep, and even at the weekend I’ve been really busy and hardly had any rest, so come Monday morning I’m soooo dopey and sleepy! That I just turn into a bimbo.. I key things onto the system wrong, answer the phone saying good afternoon when it’s only 10am lol.! Everyone has days like that.. just enjoy being all floppy :)
Thanks. You just made me feel better and a bit smarter! lol And now i'm having a headache!
maybe you are having a headache at being sooo bimbo and confused over what i wrote! haha!
And what was that again?
@dpk262006 (56098)
Hi toni! You can take a break toni and could join us later. No need to scratch your head or split your hair today.
Thank you Dee. I thought i can get off from mylot. But i just can't seem to do that. I will just respond to all the comments in mine.
@dpk262006 (56098)
You just can not feel at ease, till you join your friends on mylot.......
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
from time to time, we really need to take a break. this could be your break instead but you cannot help losing that's why you still come here.
It's not about losing Neil. It's about addiction. Once I'm in front of my laptop I can't help but open mylot. But if I have an iPad. The temptation is not that much!
You are having a wacky state of mind today Toni! But i can relate on you. Sometimes or maybe most of the time, , i don't like responding to those mind boggling discussions. Why would I? I came here to enjoy and share my experiences and some ideas, so i choose light discussions. I just want to be simply happy.
True. Sometimes i feel like it's a waste of time to think hard about it and came up with nothing at all. So just skip!!!!
@bounce58 (17524)
There are definitely days where my mind doesn't seem to work. I think today is one of those days for me. I've been trying to respond to discussions, but I definitely know that the last two responsed I did didn't make sense. I will just make it up to the poster when they comment on my response.