I'm more beautiful than the bride!

By Toni
Sorry mylotters! I'm just being crazy today. This coming Saturday my brother-in-law is tying the knot(remember the pregnant girlfriend)! Well i already bought a dress and i chose a grey dress. The color is too plain i know and it doesn't have any prints on it or anything. I just didn't want to stand out in the crowd or even outshine the bride. I'm already more beautiful than her! If I'm going to wear a pretty dress i will surely outshine her and i don't want to steal that moment from her. It's a civil wedding not a church one and she won't be wearing an expensive wedding gown or something. So i need to be as simple as i can. So no red shoes, no red lipstick. (Warning: I would still look great on a plain gray dress!) BUT, and this is a big BUT, I'm showing off my tattoo. I wanna freak her mother out coz i just simply don't like her for suggesting an abortion to her daughter.
@nurseclare (2210)
That sounds fabulous toni, I wish to see a picture of you during that wedding, please upload a photo.And good to hear that they finally will tie the knot instead of having an abortion. I wish the best in life. I am sure you are beautiful whatever dress you will wear! Go for the flaunting of tattoo!
You truly are a girl after my own heart! How evil are you lol! .. and so modest! “I’m already more beautiful than her!” haha I love it!! If you’ve got it, flaunt it and be proud of it lol! I think it’s lovely that you have choosen to dress down. If the girl hasn’t been blessed with good looks, atleast she can be blessed with being the best dressed there. I just hope other female guests take the same route as you did, and she isn’t outshined by her own family or something.. It’s good that they are getting married, and are going to bring the baby up in the correct type of environment. Was the wedding only planned because she was pregnant if you don’t mind me asking? I’m sorry you can’t get to wear your red shoes though! Haha!
They're getting married because she's pregnant. They both don't have any wedding plans before she got pregnant and in fact when they fight, they always break up and she would come begging. By the way she chose to wear fuschia on her wedding day and she wanted the groom to wear pink! My husband decided to dress up so i changed my mind. I posted in twitter the dress that i'm gonna wear, so it's not gray anymore. It's stunning! Really stunning! But still no red shoes.
ok first of all, everyone knows you don't mix fuschia AND pink together.. fair enough fuschia is a TYPE of pink, but it will won't go with other pinks!! but seriously? on her wedding day? fair enough shes pregant and obviously doesn't want to wear white, but what about ivory? or even like an off-white with a grey tone? but seriously? YUCK! will check out your tweet now!!
Exactly my point!
@dpk262006 (55919)
Hi toni! Had we been invited to the marriage, we would have given more candid opinion that who was more beautiful your or the bride ........ You are beautiful, no doubt about it, however, as it is her marriage and she would be star attraction on that day, I feel all eyes would be focused on her.
I'm sure of that. Everybody's eyes will be fixed on her because she's gonna wear FUSCHIA! But everybody will be appreciating me in a new dress that i bought today! I was so shocked to learn today that she's wearing fuschia on her wedding day and by golly it doesn't suit her complexion at all! So i believe her relatives will have their eyes on me instead!
@dpk262006 (55919)
My best wishes are with you that all eyes should turn to you rather than the bride because your are my friend and not she. (do let me know the result)
Go Toni, flaunt that tattoo. It deserves to be seen and you have what it takes to show them. SImple though your dress maybe , but i know with the way you will carry it , you will stand out among the rest.
Just being crazy D! lol But guess what? I changed my mind, I'm gonna wear something else after learning that she's wearing fuschia! She has this very dark skin and a pimply face and i couldn't fathom why she opted to choose fuschia to be the color of her dress on her wedding day. It's okay if it would suit her but, this is her day! She's supposed to be looking beautiful and fresh even though she's pregnant but not in the color that doesn't suit her at all.
I can imagine her now on that description of yours. You really dislike her ! Chill Toni!
I have nothing against her. It's just her fashion sense! She doesn't have any at all and she's very boastful!
Well I can understand why you dont like the girls mother since her mother suggested she abort the baby. To me thats sad. I think its kind of you to dress down per say rather then go all out and look amazing. That shows a lot of respect to do that for someone else. In photos and in public I always want to look my best so I would want to go fancier but yes dressing up more then the bride is a huge no no.
Well if you have been reading my previous discussion you would know why.