I wil donate my eyes. Wil you?

@naseemkum (1804)
From my young age i love to donate blood when i say this to my parents they prevent me from that because im very very lean they laugh at me that i needed donated blood why im donating blood. Atlast i decided i wil give my eyes to one who doesnt able to see the world. I think they wont object if i do it after my death. Im worried why peoples are died without donating eyes. Money or family or nothing comes with us till death but u forgot ur body it wil comes with us. Why dont we give something to others from our body. What about u? Wil u donate?
@wulania (1528)
i also donate my blood several times and the last is about two months ago. i think donating my organ is very wise, valuable, but i dare not to do it now, or decide it now wheter i will donate my organ or not. but i hope something will haen in the future and i get other dicisions
@chiwasaki (4661)
I can't donate my eyes since I'm a very near sighted person. As of this moment, I want to be a blood donor so I can save lives. I want to be helpful as much as I could. We only live this life once and we need to love our neighbors in any possible way.
@naseemkum (1804)
Really if a person lives with the help of ourselves then its the real meaning of life. We need to love our neighbours as to help other persons and make them as our neighbours.
@reinykwan (350)
I will.. if my eyes could bring benefit for who needed it
@naseemkum (1804)
Really it wil benefit the persons who u wil give eyes because they wil see the new world with the help of ur eyes. If somebody can see the world with the help of u then its the greatest help which u can do.
@blue65packer (11835)
That ia a very good question!I would like to donate my eyes after I die. I don't know if they would want them! I am nearsighted and have to wear bifocals now! I also have a stigmatism in my eyes and my left eye is a "lazy Eye"! My lazy eye was never caught as a child and if I tried to get it fixed now it probaly would not work! I could look into that!
@naseemkum (1804)
Donate ur eyes after confirm that u had good eyes. Dont transfer ur defects to other people who dont have eyes. First protect urself then u need to take action to protect others.
@pbbbsra (1214)
I will... I am already a sure organ donor if I will die. My family is against it and I have to be a member without them knowing it. I feel that after I die, someone who will have my eyes or my organ will be given another chance to live. It will be a better way to be remembered. My family can look into his or her eye and see that I am still there...
@anil2154 (145)
Its a very noble thought of yours. There are lot of cases every year in hospitals for eyes. But the eyes are very short because very less people are donating them. I will also donate my eyes. At least the eye patients will decrease by one.
@webzap (885)
Yeah, why not. It is a humanitarian act to do so. We don't need our body's different organs when we die, it will just rot along with our body anyway, so why not donate it to help others feel better during their lifetime. Great idea, naseemkum.
@naseemkum (1804)
Giving eyes to a people wil bring ourselves again to the world. I wil be happy if i live in this world with my eyes in a different body. So i decided to donate my eyes. I too love my eyes and i protect it too.