Suddenly strange situation

Indonesia
One of my colleague has now vacation in two days. With which I see myself actually quite good. And I like her a bit. But if I was already thinking about tomorrow, I miss them already for few weeks where she's not there. Since it is suddenly alone to fend. It is almost a relationship. Of course, exaggerated in, she is also important of course than I did. I'm all for it even laugh really just a work colleague / friend to chat and to smaller, perhaps the most know. When I'm asked if we no longer see it came with the excuse that it would be very tight and they perhaps are not even so could sound so convincing and she has come to probably no big buck on it. Although it myself at work so will always prefer to have at her side. How I can work during this period without which I must always think of her?
@nakula2009 (2325)
Hey, I read it that you're in love with her ... Right? Do not be anything for them, you have human naive and stupid or just blinded by love ... Stay away from her, look for someone else. And they do not, let them lie to the left and walk her out of the way ... Is clearly the difficult, but you'll do that already ...
@gengeni (3308)
Normally I'm not so skeptical in such matters, I would advise you that you are the times when she is on vacation for yourself by using a look another woman! Even if you at some point would start a relationship with you, you would yourself in relationship to its fullest extent. You are obviously a very compassionate man and it would be a shame if you do you break for someone who only uses you! You deserve a friend who respects you and can give rather than take it!
My contract expired a few weeks ago and since then my colleague and I miss each other pretty doll. Think of it as just lucky to come back and that they will have a holiday. And you also do not begrudge something beautiful, good coffee at the bakery around the corner or at the cinema in the evening.
@rifnee (1713)
Perhaps you think the situation over time from a different angle. Do you take your colleague from work ever? Maybe make the coffee, bring what the bakers etc. ? You will end up in your love exploited and privately they would never want to have something to do with you?
I can hear you all right .... you just the way his "favorite colleagues" But do not grieve, it will come back ... Your vacation time will pass faster for you than you imagine now like .... After all, you do so well ... And that they would not personally take off on vacation ... It's their holiday, and you're her mate ... she likes you intended, but somehow they will connect you with the work ... already on vacation and who wants to think about the work? Surely you can not ask them ... but if you can spend time together ne lunch break ... If not now, then maybe after their holiday .... Maybe you saw one day bring the friendship continues .... Friendships at work are always difficult because friends would like to tell you many things but not necessarily at work to know each ... Friendships also arise about the work but still ... why not .... it's just necessary that you know well and trust .... Let them enjoy their vacation ... she has earned him ... Eventually you'll have vacation and then they will surely miss you ...