My daughter is leaving september 12th

We had a long hard talk and she called job corp. she told them about her dirty urine and they said they will give her a second drug test. she is crying but we will be just fine. she is outside now talking with adrian. I told her it would be est to leave her single and move on with her life. My heart is heavy and I could not hold my tears bt god will see me through this one as well.
@ravisivan (14051)
GSB: KK is your daugther. Till she gets employed, it has to be the duty of parent to take care. This is inspite of the fact she has not been listening to your suggestions. I am confused as to what I should say. How I wish God should show that child proper direction so that she is able run properly.
she is going away to school for nursing training and her high school diploma.. what she is doing now is great.
stowyk weird shifts yes but the work is so rewarding and you nver regret being a nurse or a nurse's aide either.
@ravisivan (14051)
good. she is doing something which you like and which is good for her.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Oh I remember when my daughter left, it was sad, but she keeps in touch just like your daughter will too, once she gets settle in..I am glad she is making this decision, I pray she finds the right place for her to succeed in life...
I hope she meets some really nice people there as well.
Oh, is this when she is leaving? As for her making friends, I am sure she'll do just fine...:)
Oh I really believe this is going to happen.
Oh wow this is good and sad to hear but really more good then anything. It will be hard for the both of you in the beginning as you both will really, really miss each other. But always remember that someday she is going to come back as a complete different young lady. I am happy for her really, I think this will do a great deal of good for her. We will be here for you Sharon, so please know that with time there will be lots of happier times. I will pray as well and know that I want you both to be truly happy.
Yes this is bitter sweet. But it will change KK's life for the better. She will come back with a career and a future ahead of her.
Oh gosh yes she will be much more mature and ready for life upon her return.
I can't wait to read letters and hear her voice on the phone. I want so bad t see her doing something with her life. Thanks guys..
GL to her! I hope this is what she needs to have a good life for herself in the future. ((hugs)) you'll be alright Gifts! You've been thru so much with her it's about time there's something positive to celebrate!
Oh snuggles,I wish her the best she will need it. She is so stressed right now but god will walk with her.
She's stressed because she will have high expectations and she will be out of her element. It will be a good change for her that she badly needs. And it'll make you feel better as a Mom that she's got this opportunity to do something with her life.
I hope with all my heart she goes and makes the best of it. she did not want to leave so quick but lord knows I am so happy she will be gone.
So she made the decision to go after all. Sounds like she made the best choice. I don't understand why she would have stayed with him as she did anyway. Maybe she and him have had some issues and she is ready. There is a saying that goes: Some say holding on is what makes you strong;but sometimes it takes much more strength to let go and just move on.
I told her today to let go and be free when she leaves. I don't want her missing anyone and wanting to come home.
Well, my friend, you've giving her the flying lessons now we'll see if she can fly alone.
Hi Gifts! I'm so glad they will take her and test her again. This education is the best thing to prepare for a good future. I feel she needs to break this cycle she is in. I'm so glad she is now serious about going.
yes and she said she may get out in one year if she does good in her classes.
Awesome! I would encourage her all the way. Make her feel good about herself. I think she has some self-esteem issues that could hold her back at times... so I would be building her up as much as possible. When I was in nursing school, I wanted to quit when I got to growth and development. It was all memorization and I couldn't remember anything. I wanted to quit then and say to heck with it.. I tried. But my mom and dad kept telling me that I could do it, and I had done so good up to then... and I would get through it... and I did. After that, it was smooth sailing again, and I graduated at near the top of my class.
@SydneyJ (903)
Well job corps is a good chance to improve your life so I hope for the best to her. I hope it is benificial to your daughter and I hope you two are able to stay in contact while she is there
We will talk on the phone every night. I will be getting her a new phone..
@ladym33 (11009)
Hopefully this is the right decision for her and she will be able to improve things. This must be very difficult for you and for her and I am sorry you are in such pain. I do wish your daughter all the best and hope she is able to make things better for herself. Life is hard, but as you said God will walk her through and he never gives us more than we can handle.
@stephcjh (32385)
I hope that everything works out for you and your daughter. I wish things were better with my daughter also but I do not see her ever changing.
It's a good opportunity for her. I'm glad that she is moving forward with her life, rather than continuing on the path that she's been on. Hopefully, this will be the start of many good things for her.
hi gifts I am so happy she decided to go to the Job corp and they will take her. oh I know its going to be hard parting with her but our young birds do grow up and leave the nest after all and I guess that's the way its supposed to be but she will return and be better off too. I wish you both so much real happiness and wish I could hug you both. love