Do you often like surprising your partner or spouse and how?

I really enjoy doing things like this for my husband. I enjoy getting him gifts and things that I think he will appreciate. I feel it's fun when you get or do something for someone and see the surprise and excitement on his face. He likes to go and stay places that are scenic. So when I think of trips for us I try to include this. He also loves coffee so I try to make sure wherever we are going there is a coffee place by or someway to get coffee. Lately he's been talking about wanting to get something in the mail. He likes to get packages. Whenever I check the mail he often ask me if he's gotten anything. So I'm trying to think of something that would be cool for him to get in the mail that he would like, but that isn't to expensive. Do you have any ideas? And guys it would be great if you could give suggestions as well. I think it's harder shopping for guys than it is for women. And how do you surprise your spouse/partner? What things have you done?
@chiwasaki (4678)
Yes I love making surprises for my boyfriend. There are times that I bought him a gift even if there's no special occasion. Or I will write a love letter though we've been together for 6 years. I also put small notes on his things. I also write remainders on his phone that will alarm by the time that he was about to wake up.
I think it is so neat how excited we are when we do these things for them. Of course they are happy because they get a gift, but we are more happy because we love them and are happy that we were able to do something kind and loving for them.
@alquizar (480)
Both of us really liked to give each other surprises.We enjoyed each other company and I think by doing surprises with one another will keep the relationship stronger and both of you will not get bored with one another.
I agree that doing things for one another helps to draw us closer together and livens the relationship. It's important to continue to do things for one another that way our love will stay strong and we will continue to grow in our love towards one another.
@pbbbsra (1214)
We both love surprises and we both seem to be doing surprises even our of an ordinary day. I make him his fave food. I make poems for him. I make him surprise notes. On a very special day, I try to give him something he is not expecting or something he has always wanted. You know your husband better and I know you can give a good decision on what to give him for a surprise... it could even be a simple thing, but since you thought about it, it will mean a lot to him.
I'm sure that your husband loves being surprised. I think it is nice to leave notes as well. That way they know that we are thinking of them. I hope that I can think of something really neat to get him. He likes to get gifts. After this gift I will have to wait a little while because I'm always trying to get him something.