How to drive an annoying co-worker crazy?

Every office has one. That one employee drives everyone crazy around them with incessant gum popping or nail clicking or worse, pretending as if he is in a concert and using his table as drum set while singing too loudly, telling boring stories repeatedly. I cannot tell you how many times I had coworkers that drove me absolutely bonkers. Whether they were moody, airhead, competitive, or just plain talked too much. They would make me dread going into work. I tried confronting the issue and talking to that particular person but, it really doesn't work for me. In my dream job I hope I won't have to deal with these annoying coworkers, for now its time to make the best of it.
I think, there will be always an odd one , in an office. That odd one is a challenge for everybody to deal with. They really can get into your nerves, that you hope they resign from their job at the soonest. But since that is a bit impossible, all we can do is pray that we can be patient with them as much as possible. Patience is a virtue and in this case , if you are able to surpass it by being patient with the odd one, congratulate yourself and shake hands with her /him , just out of the blue. Surely he will wonder why.
Hahahah I might as well do that Tita D. Have a great Saturday ahead.;)
Yes, let's all enjoy our long weekend until the 30th. I heard it's National strike on the 31st. Then on Sept. 2, it's again a local holiday.
@thanks1961 (7049)
As a word to it, in most of the offices there may be one 'sample' in such a way and not as a fun, even in my office also there one! But harmless - the best way to get rid of such people is IGNORE. This is what I tested and become successful with such typical people. Ignore and if possible, treat them funny. So, if they get realise, slowly they will stop it. But if we promote, treat them as something great, then we will be the victims of such people. Thank-s
Actually that's what I have been doing for the past months, ignoring that person. Pretend as if he don't exist. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a great day ahead!
@asliah (11149)
i actually have that kind of co-worker now,and yes he is very talkative person that sometimes he even says a non sense story and repeatedly,there were times that i confronted him to be quite even for a minute,and he left and i think i offended him.